Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a few days ago about the quotes I got for the 2003 coupe with premium package. I was unsure what to do when (I think) a great deal came my way. My lease broker came across a "USED" one (exactly what I wanted, laser red, willow, premium package) with 1700 miles on it. I got it checked out with my mechanic, who said it was in tip-top condition. The car passed with flying colors!

For a 39 month, 15k miles/year, zero down lease, I am paying $450 plus tax INSTEAD OF $529 plus tax. The negotiated price for the car was $31,425.00 INSTEAD OF $34,365. So I am saving $79/month plus tax.

I was a bit apprehensive about getting the used car, until my mechanic checked it out. I decided that saving that much money was worth not having a technically new car. The prospect of saving nearly $3300 over the life of the lease was too much to pass up. Also, I figured that I was covered under the Infiniti 4 year/60k warranty.[:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
550 Posts
What was your down payment or deposit?

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
869 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by redbaron

For a 39 month, 15k miles/year, zero down lease, I am paying $450 plus tax INSTEAD OF $529 plus tax.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
550 Posts
oh...oops. [^]

Thanks for showing me the light Sirmilton

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Lookjs like a good deal to me! [cheers]

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Registered
9 Posts
I posted a few days ago about the quotes I got for the 2003 coupe with premium package. I was unsure what to do when (I think) a great deal came my way. My lease broker came across a "USED" one (exactly what I wanted, laser red, willow, premium package) with 1700 miles on it. I got it checked out with my mechanic, who said it was in tip-top condition. The car passed with flying colors!

For a 39 month, 15k miles/year, zero down lease, I am paying $450 plus tax INSTEAD OF $529 plus tax. The negotiated price for the car was $31,425.00 INSTEAD OF $34,365. So I am saving $79/month plus tax.

I was a bit apprehensive about getting the used car, until my mechanic checked it out. I decided that saving that much money was worth not having a technically new car. The prospect of saving nearly $3300 over the life of the lease was too much to pass up. Also, I figured that I was covered under the Infiniti 4 year/60k warranty.[:D][:D][:D]

Dude I got a brand new 2006 6MT Coupe for $32,250 with premium package, aero package, 3M bra, and NWPP leather treatment, $825 more than your 2003

·
Registered
9 Posts
It was brand spankin new, noone has ever seen a G on the streets at this time, so of coarse the price for a first year model will be higher than a model that you would buy new in the present....
Yeah I did not even look at the date, I was looking through NEW POSTS but I came accross this old one some how, anywho, yeeah That is a good deal for a brand new G35 in 2003.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Dude I got a brand new 2006 6MT Coupe for $32,250 with premium package, aero package, 3M bra, and NWPP leather treatment, $825 more than your 2003
lol.......its ok i neglected the dates alot until i got some shit from these guys

·
Registered
41 Posts

u need to be bitch slapped for pulling this 4 year old thread up and thinkng it was new. KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF....thread digger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts