Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The G35c is a very attractive car that will (gets) a lot of attention. To that end a lot of car thieves will be looking to jack a few. Although I plan on keeping my G in the garage I do spend a lot of time at places that have public parking (i.e. malls, movies, NYC, etc). I want to put a really good antitheft device on my G as soon as I get her. Right now Im looking at the LoJack system (the two LoJack products Im looking at are: http://www.lojack.com/foryou/early_warning.htm and http://www.lojack.com/foryou/lojack.htm).

What do you guys think of the security system that comes standard on the G? Will it be enough to go with the LoJack products and the standard security system on the G? Can anyone recommend a security system worthy of protecting a G35 coupe? Is there any comparison sight that focus on car security?

I really need feedback on this issue. Last think I need to happen is one day after a movie and dinner in the City I find out Ive been jacked for my G.[jaw]

Ra!

Once you go BLACK...you never go BACK! Coming soon to the Jersey Turnpike: Black Obsidian/ Graphite Leather, 18",Premi, Navi, Aero, Auto

2Black2Strong

·
Registered
16 Posts
have you asked lojack if their all-in one alarm system is compatible with our car? i'd love to have that setup but am curious if we'd have to carry two key fobs!!!

bm

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I have lojack in my car, but I've no idea what model it is. It came with the extended warranty.

There's no such thing as an unstealable car. Your best bet is to carry theft insurance and gap insurance, then get the car replaced if some scumbag takes it.

The ignition key uses a transmitter chip which means any car thief that's going to target your car has to be extremely proficient. If he can get around the transmitter chip, he can sure as hell disable Lojack.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
if someone stoled my car id be happy, cauz than i can get a coupe, anyway.. do you have full insurance? that is all that really matters seriousally, if someone wants your stuff, they are going to get it if they are good.

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan | Brilliant Silver - Graphite Leather - Premium Package - Winter Package - Auto
350z intake tube - stillen cai - clear corners - skyline pedals - diomand subs
View my car at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/440604/</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
The Pro-Street is a digitally controlled, capacitive discharge system. Features the "acceleration spark" which is produced when the Pro Street detects an accelerating engine condition and automatically increases spark output. Input and Output LEDs continually monitor the condition of the system. Recommended for all street high performance and off-highway motorsport.

The ignition system also has an optional kill switch and RPM limiter feature as well. What I like about the kill switch is it will let the motor start, however, within less than 30 seconds the vehicle will start idling rough as if it is running out of gas. If the switch is not reset the motor will completely stall out and not re-start for 20 minutes unless you know how to re-set the device. Not only do you get more horsepower with the extra spark you get a great anti-thief tool as well. Think if someone was trying to car jack you, just turn off the ignition and get out of the car. The thief is able to start and drive off, however, the car will not get further than one block and the engine will die. You’re out of harms way and he is probably blocking traffic.

Direct plug in harnesses available for easy installation.

Check it out, great bolt on application for more HP & Security. Ask them to send you their brochure. "Good Luck"

http://www.jacobselectronics.com/products/energypaks/prostreet.htm

2004 G35 Coupe|5AT| Brilliant Silver|Graphite Leather|Premium|Perfomance|Aero|Pictures

·
Registered
60 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">... do you have full insurance? that is all that really matters seriousally, if someone wants your stuff, they are going to get it if they are good. ...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Good point.

2004 G35C 6MT Black Obsidian/Graphite - Premium/Aero/3PC Aero Kit/Sirius

1 - 8 of 8 Posts