Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

I burned another coupe tonight

7K views 48 replies 8 participants last post by  malixsys 
#1 ·
Don't buy a ******* sports coupe if you can't drive like a man you bitches.

I will admit, I'm a little drunk. I used the Navi as it was meant to be used (maybe not...). I followed back roads my whole way.

I pulled up to the one major street I had to drive to get back to my crib and I see the familiar lights coming from behind. I'm blasting Dre out of my shitty Bose system, feeling large. I throw a wave out of my sun roof to this bitch.

I'm thinking it's on. Two testosterone freaks lining up. So the light goes green and I have the best start of my life. I throw to second like I've been doing it since I could walk.

I look back in the rear view and I see his Xenons. Bitch ass didn't even try. Pussy mother fucker is afraid to drive his ******* car.

What did you spend 40k on? Bitch!

Pissed me off.

#3 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The day you finally didn't forget to turn of the VCD you opponent doesn't even race.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Now THAT's irony.

#7 ·
Right. I bought a 280hp sports coupe to race around town, heaven forbid.

Everyone knows a car of this level of performance is meant for lugging the kids to soccer.

#10 ·
Chaz,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> I will have to admit that 280HP is alot but its becoming the standard for sport coupes nowadays. Even alot of the luxury sedans are having more HP than that!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It is an interesting trend in the automotive world. We're beginning to see an arms race of HP it seems. This in the face of dramatically rising gas prices and a potential war with a major oil producing country.

Still, the sport suspension and short throw transmission of the Coupe do set it apart from the high HP luxury cars you're speaking of. If one wanted merely a luxury car with a lot of horse power, one would probably opt out of the stiff suspsension of the coupe and instead choose the sedan at the least.

Renee,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jrenee2112

Semi, I have smoked big-talkin punk-ass pussies like you on the way to the grocery store. The new Maxima has about that much HP...big deal.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Making this post idiotic at best as you apparently partake in the same sort of activity:

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> I think semi has been watching too much of the Fast and the Furious....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hypocrit.

cwise,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Is that like being a little pregnant?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm not aware of any scale that measures the body's level of pregnancy so no, it's not like that at all.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">He probably noticed your drunk ass and used better judgement.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That would be difficult while stopped at a light with dark tint on both car's windows.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Looks like you are the only "testosterone freak".<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Curious in a forum titled "Racing Stories" whose sub heading is "Got a good kill? Talk about it here." If you disagree with such behavior, why do you read this particular forum? Looking for an excuse to troll?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Hope you end up in the slammer next time.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Indeed it was a poor decision and not one I've made in many many years. Fear of leaving the new car in a bad neighborhood took control, but it's not a decision I'll make again. I have insurance for a reason, after all.

Regards,
Semi

#11 ·
I just think it's funny to hear you guys talk about racing when there's less than 300 under the hood...I am guess you are still in your early 20's or late teens?

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Black Obsidian / Graphite

#12 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jrenee2112

I just think it's funny to hear you guys talk about racing when there's less than 300 under the hood...I am guess you are still in your early 20's or late teens?

I am 23 Renee...and what in the world does that have to do with talking about racing cars that have less than 300 under the hood? HP is NOT a direct determinant in how fast a car is. I prefer to see actual time slips but even then doesn't mean the car doesn't have that potential...its about the driver in most instances.

'03 G35 Sedan.

#13 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I just think it's funny to hear you guys talk about racing when there's less than 300 under the hood...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Which means very little.

The 1996 Lotus Elise had only 118hp but makes 5.5 seconds to 60 and bites off a quarter in 14.4s.

The 2000 Toyota Corolla WRC, a Rally Sport race car, is still uner 300hp, takes a quarter in 12.2s and reaches 60 in 3.8s, just shy of the original McLaren F1 at 627hp.

The Caterham R500 has a paltry 230hp but gets to 60 in 3.4s and breaks off a quarter mile in 11.9s.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I am guess you are still in your early 20's or late teens?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Close but no cigar.

Regards,
Semi

#17 ·
A young stud, are you? mmmmmmmmmm....[boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink]

I am 23 Renee...and what in the world does that have to do with talking about racing cars that have less than 300 under the hood? HP is NOT a direct determinant in how fast a car is. I prefer to see actual time slips but even then doesn't mean the car doesn't have that potential...its about the driver in most instances.

'03 G35 Sedan.
[/quote]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Black Obsidian / Graphite

#18 ·

And 0 to 60 is not everything either in racing....whoopdie fuckin do!

Is that the extent of your argument? That comment actually works against you as the other factors that would go into a race car's performance, depending on the type of race, have even LESS to do with horse power.

#19 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

Don't buy a ******* sports coupe if you can't drive like a man you bitches.

I will admit, I'm a little drunk. I used the Navi as it was meant to be used (maybe not...). I followed back roads my whole way.

I pulled up to the one major street I had to drive to get back to my crib and I see the familiar lights coming from behind. I'm blasting Dre out of my shitty Bose system, feeling large. I throw a wave out of my sun roof to this bitch.

I'm thinking it's on. Two testosterone freaks lining up. So the light goes green and I have the best start of my life. I throw to second like I've been doing it since I could walk.

I look back in the rear view and I see his Xenons. Bitch ass didn't even try. Pussy mother fucker is afraid to drive his ******* car.

What did you spend 40k on? Bitch!

Pissed me off.
Maybe you got the jump on him and he knew there was no way to win. The next best thing for him was to let you run yourself and then you would be miserable. That's racing, pick the ones you can win if you can and you will lose less.

2003.5 Blue Sedan

#20 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

And 0 to 60 is not everything either in racing....whoopdie fuckin do!

Is that the extent of your argument? That comment actually works against you as the other factors that would go into a race car's performance, depending on the type of race, have even LESS to do with horse power.

Sorry Renee but Semi is right on this one...as am I.[:D]

A young stud? Yes I AM!!!! [8D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

#22 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Maybe you got the jump on him and he knew there was no way to win. The next best thing for him was to let you run yourself and then you would be miserable. That's racing, pick the ones you can win if you can and you will lose less.

Good perspective Gardiner!

#25 ·
No. Read very carefully. I was actually agreeing with you. The insurance is to cover possible damage incurred by leaving my car in a bad neighborhood and taking a taxi home. Hence the statement:

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Fear of leaving the new car in a bad neighborhood took control, but it's not a decision I'll make again. I have insurance for a reason, after all.

And your assessment of my need for the last word is ironic in a post that continued to argue a point that had been conceded.

Glass houses and all of that.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">BTW - Do you have any idea what a DUI does to your insurance rates? Think about it next time.

I would hope the literate among us saw acknowledgement of just that in my previous post.

#26 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by cwise

I would hope the literate among us saw acknowledgement of just that in my previous post.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Sooo u kan reed end rite. U shuld hav plenti of tyme to reed & rite bee hind bars. That'is untill Buba maks u his bitch. Bitch!

BS 6MT PREM NAV Debadged & Tinted

By resorting to an ad hominem attack you only demonstrate your total inability to construct a rational and intelligent reply. Most educated individuals see this as the inability to formulate an argument that it is. Such an approach does nothing for your position.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.