Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 1st Infiniti and happened to be a 08 g37s. Not a mechanic by any means but can turn a wrench lol Joined this forum to get info/tips on Mods and general G37s news. Shootz馃馃従

Registered
Welcome aboard! Replacing the stock exhaust with a Borla S-type from 4wheelonline is the first major mod I did. This exhaust has a nice deep rumble. It is loud at WOT but the Borla ATAK is much louder.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Been looking at so much different exhaust systems lol. I just looked under the rear end of my g37s and there looks like the last owner installed an after market system looks like a gemini invidia but need to jack it up to see it from collector to tip. Been looking into CAI, I'm kinda leaning towards Stillen or Z1. What do you have for CAI? Oh btw who does uprev on oahu?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
What mods have you gone for?
Nothing yet馃ぃ Stacking cash atm. Want to do my exhaust first but just haven't pulled da trigger. did some minor superficial stuff like vinyl wrapped some interior trim and sewed up a couple tears in the upholstery and bought some wet okole seat covers馃ぃ馃ぃ didn't do anything for HP or Torq馃ぃ Plan to have an exhaust installed by Jan-Feb2021....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts