Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So happy with the coupe, that we're considering getting the sedan for the Mrs...

She wants the "Willow" interior, but I'm worried about how it will hold up over time...it looks like it'll get dirty just looking at it...

Everybody with Willow, happy??

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Extremely happy with the Willow... but you DEFINITELY need to take care of it. It gets dirty pretty easy.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
316 Posts
I love mine, especially in the 105 degree weather lately in Salt Lake City. Stays cooler than black. I take out the floormats every few weeks and clean them; still looks good after two months. I think that come winter though I will be getting the black rubber mats; too much snow.

- Desparetly seeking a nice wood dash kit for my black 6MT.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have had me sedan with willow interior since Christmas and it still looks as good now as the day I bought it. I use Lexol on the leather about once a month.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey I got the willow and at first I thought I would regret it but now I dont eventhough i only have 2250 milees on it still looks new. The willow also looks alot more spacious than the darker interior (maybe its just me)

·
Registered
316 Posts
I think the black looks better, and is certainly lower maintenance, but I was afraid I’d scald my back in the summer.

- Desperately seeking a nice wood dash kit for my black 6MT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts