Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are going to start a New Post, please post it in the right forum. There are 13 different forums, and each is dedicated to a specific topic.

For example:

G35 Coupe - Anything that specifically refers to a G35 Coupe.

G35 Sedan - Anything that specifically refers to a G35 sedan.

Buying a G - Anything related to buying, leasing, financing either a G35 Sedan or Coupe.

Audio & Navigation - Anything to do with the Audio of Navigation system of either car.

Clubs - Anything to do with a local Club or car meet in your hometown or region.

Automotive Industry News - Anything to do with news about new cars (new models or concepts) other than the G35 Coupe or Sedan.

General Discussion - Anything to do with cars other than the G35 that are currently out.

Racing - Anything to do with Racing of or times of any type of car.

Totally Off Topic - Anything not having to do with cars at all.

Cars For Sale - Any car for sale.

Performance Mods - Anything about performance mods (specifically for the G35 Coupe of Sedan).

Wheels - Anything to do with selling/buying or questioning about wheels/rims.

Electronics - Anything to do with the Electronics of the car

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
[thumbup] nice going, rlipps.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I didn't really do much more than the main list of the forums does, but for some reason people never really see that, so I figured that they would probably see this easier.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you don't have your picture already hosted you can post it in the Gallery by sending it to [email protected]

Sorry, I completely goofed the directions at first...

If you already have your picture hosted then you just click the image button and place the http:// inside of them. e.g. [image]place address here

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Admiral_M

thanks, I did send my pictures to [email protected] about a week ago. They're not hosted anywhere else. How long before they get posted?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Admiral, welcome to the board. V has been very busy lately and has not been able to update it regularly. Although, he usually updates the gallery when he has at least 3 or 4 members pics to post this way he can do it all at once. It should be updated soon.

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Sport

·
Registered
818 Posts
Lipps...What may confuse some people is the "Marketplace" tag line...Could be interpreted as buy/sell mods...not discussion of...

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, I have never noticed that![bigeyes] So technically, when I have been posting in the Modifications forum, I have been posting in the wrong forum? VQ, Chaz... What's the ruling on this one?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.