Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like everyone has one on order.

I picked up an Ivory Pearl / Graphite, 6MT, Premium, Aero last week off the showroom floor....just breaking it in...

MQ

2003 Ivory Pearl 6MT
Premium, Aero, Navigation
Shooting for 13's

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hey PowerShift! I am like many here that have one on order. We do have several members who own 6MT coupes, and even some with 6MT sedans. I'll let them speak up now and go back to my awful, lonely misserable self... waiting for my G35C [V]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Had mine since the beginning of December!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bought mine on 2/18/03.[8D] Got the payment book last week.[xx(]

Bob
2003 G35SC 6MT
Laser Red

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have one. Got it about a month ago. Only have about 600 miles on it so far.

-- mike

2003 G35C 6MT,Leather,Prem

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got mine past its 500 mile "baby it" phase.

Time to lay a little rubber... [:D]

Other members might be interested in what we've actually paid for these, and where: mine came from Serramonte Infiniti (San Fran) and I paid MSRP. They had it marked for $3000 over MSRP, although I think they'd be surprised if anyone would actually pay it.

Rich

G35 Coupe 6MT, Red

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had my choice of any G35 coupe for MSRP....they wouldn't go any lower. They only had a few in stock though...I went with the Ivory Pearl fully loaded one, as opposed to the red one without the NAV. I originally wanted the red coupe with everything except NAV...but the taillights get lost in the sea of red- So I went with the pearl.

I think the pearl is really ugly and I'm glad none of you seem to have it on order....[:p]

MQ

2003 Ivory Pearl 6MT
Premium, Aero, Navigation
Shooting for 13's

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have had my Laser Red 6MT Coupe since early December. Of course it turned out to be quite a snowy winter here. Probably should have kept my Pathfinder for the winter and gotten the Coupe this spring now that they can be had under sticker price. But it's been a great 3+ months and it's not nearly as bad in the snow as I expected. With a little extra care, it can get through the white stuff with not much trouble. Now that I am about to pass 2000 miles, and it's getting warmer I should be able to start having more fun with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked mine up on February 22nd. I had the identical car on order with a due date in May, but this one came in and the guy who had a deposit took a pass. His mistake (a BIG mistake), and my gain.

DG/G 6MT Premium
Go Vols!

·
Registered
5 Posts
<font size="5"></font id="size5">[cheers]<font face="Tahoma"></font id="Tahoma">Brilliant Silver - Graphite Leather
6MT
Picked her up on Feb 17. In the middle of a snow storm. What a way to test out the VDC.

Floaty

·
Registered
33 Posts
ordered my 6mt in october, took delivery in jan 2003. I have 3400 miles and many donuts

G35 6mt
blue/graphite
everything but nav. - cause men don't need directions from anything

·
Registered
336 Posts
Bought mine mid-november when a stupid canuck turned it down to wait for a red one. Diamond graphite/ 6MT premium aero

Running close to my second oil change, 7125 mileage.[jaw]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up mine on 3/12.Love it so much, wont take it out of garage if its wet outside.

2003 6MT Ivory Pearl/Willow Leather- Premium/Aero Packages

1 - 20 of 183 Posts