Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Houston G owners are welcome to join me and a few others at Houston Raceway Park on Thursday July 31st at 7pm. They don't have the Thursday events listed on their website, but it's the same free run they have on Fridays, except they only allow up to V6s, making it easier for us not to be humiliated.

Everyone is welcome. This will be really informal and you don't have to race if you don't want to, just come out, meet some fellow enthusiasts and have fun.

For directions click here:
http://www.houstonraceway.com/

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will be there for sure this time!!! Count me in...[thmsup]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I'll be there!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

I'll be there!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[thmsup]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Sweet! I promise not to stand you up this time if you do happen to go. Sorry again about last time and Congrats on the future engagement.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

I will try my best to make it but I may be busy getting engaged...

Nice mcanlas...you doing it that weekend/night? How long have you been with her? Congrats! I just got engaged 3 months ago...

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reminder for a week from today...HRP raceway! Be there! [:D]

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Black Leather | Sport

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Reminder for a week from today...HRP raceway! Be there! [:D]
I've PMed a few of the regulars from FA and G35driver and they're going to try to make it as well. We should have a good group together.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Raise your hand if you're coming.

[rockon]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts