Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
well, if you can get past the four eyes, imagine what she can do with those two mouths... [bigeyes]

...get your mind out of the gutter! I meant, she can save a lot of time by eating AND drinking at the same time!! [:D]

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think I have seen a similar one where the lady actually looked like that in real life and not just a photoshop photo. She did that with make-up for a Halloween event and everyone was freaked out of their minds trying to figure out where to look at in order to make eye contact. It would be embarrassing to be her date though because you just don’t know where to kiss!

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I'd be worried about the expense of all the extra make-up (eye shadow and lipstick). :grin2:

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I think I have seen a similar one where the lady actually looked like that in real life and not just a photoshop photo. She did that with make-up for a Halloween event and everyone was freaked out of their minds trying to figure out where to look at in order to make eye contact. It would be embarrassing to be her date though because you just don’t know where to kiss!
Is it about 4 pm over there ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts