Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone done the homelink rear-view mirror programing? I can not get it to work for some reason. Suggestions?

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I did it. Works great. Does your door have a rolling code? The procedure for that was a little different.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I have a car port rather than a garage. The light just sits there looking at me, taunting me, and I have nothing to use it for.

:(

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have 3 gates and a garage door to pass just to park my car at home. even if i program it, i still have to have 1 clicker in my car. [:)]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
3 gates?!? what kind of compound do you live on? [dunno]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

I have a car port rather than a garage. The light just sits there looking at me, taunting me, and I have nothing to use it for.

:(
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Not true, I think you can buy modules that will operate things in your home. Maybe turn on the TV or lights and such.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
http://www.homelink.com/home/home.tml
Your on-line source for information about the HomeLink Wireless Control System.

Over 20 million HomeLink-equipped vehicles are on the road — and that number is growing daily. That’s because HomeLink helps make your life more convenient, secure, and efficient.

HomeLink:

activates RF-controlled garage door openers
operates RF-controlled lighting, gates, entry door locks, and more
can be easily programmed to meet your needs for security, efficiency, and convenience.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.