Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around at cars in the high $30's to low to mid $40's. Found this car by accident knew nothing about it..at all. I went back to the dealer a few times and drove some cars. Oneday they get a silver sedan with everything but the winter package. Everything else is there with the titanium, the wheels, suspension eyc eyc. I bought it with out driving it. It was the best bang for the buck around these parts. Plus I am comforatable sitting in it. I like those quick 59 to 70 mile trips at 70 to 95 mph. Even my very picky 13 year old likes it!!!! He was afraid that I might get something that did not look "cool". Now, He's cool and his friends like it too. They say they like it when they get pushed back into the seat when I get it on. I have had no probs..none and have 2500 miles on it. If you buy one get the whole package sunroof leather the works you will not be disapointed! DO NOT GO CHEAP, SPEND THE EXTRA 5K........ADIOS AMIGOS..........ALOHA TO ALL.......PEACE!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Well glad you enjoy your new G35 hodaddy. hehe nice name btw. I know what you mean for those 100mile trips going 80-90. I love those as well seeing as how I'm a driving machine. Had mine since April and already have 25K miles on it...[:D] I go from Houston to Austin which is about 150miles like every other weekend! Love driving in this car...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Glad you like it Hodaddy [:D] Keep us posted on how she's doing. Also, let us know if you have any pictures that we can see.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
a very very late congrats to Hodaddy. This is what I do at 2:30 in the morning with insomnia. I go to online forums and look for the oldest topic and respond for no good reason. One day, my generation is gonna be running the world...scary isn't it?

6MT|Ivory Pearl|Willow Leather|Premium Package

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ru_G36c

a very very late congrats to Hodaddy. This is what I do at 2:30 in the morning with insomnia. I go to online forums and look for the oldest topic and respond for no good reason. One day, my generation is gonna be running the world...scary isn't it?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

in that case, you should go out and put some miles on your ride.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
If i lived out in Cali with those gorgeous roads I would but all the roads around me are under construction and I have yet to get a clear bra put on. Hell ... with all the crapy roads around here I'd have to get a bull dozer to drive in front of me to keep the rocks from my bumper.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Don't teach them kids no bad habits you may regret later![:D]

Enjoy the ride...

2004 G35 Coupe|5AT| Brilliant Silver|Graphite Leather|Premium|Perfomance|Aero|Pictures

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ru_G36c

If i lived out in Cali with those gorgeous roads I would but all the roads around me are under construction and I have yet to get a clear bra put on. Hell ... with all the crapy roads around here I'd have to get a bull dozer to drive in front of me to keep the rocks from my bumper.

must've been a bitch driving your car home from the dealer. [lol]

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
must've been a bitch driving your car home from the dealer. [lol]

It was thunderstorming the day I picked it up and its the first manual I've owned. I hadn't driven a manual in a few years expect a few test drives before picking this up. Bought the car from Ray Catena .... 60 miles from home. Can't say the drive home that day was boring. [:p]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts