1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I think all those Integra owners need *something* to distract them from the fact that they can't afford a G35. If they had the money, I bet they'd all be driving G's... [:D] I know, because I WAS one of them! I bought the best car I could afford at the time (9 years ago) and that just happened to be an Integra -- which I loved. But naturally, as you start to make more, you can start having more expensive toys. We moved up to a Prelude with a VTEC engine after a few years for our second car, that one was way better than the Integra. Of course, none of my cars had mods... so they are all stock comparisons.

And, I have one word for anyone who thinks a G35 is *only* a "luxury" sports car -- SKYLINE.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Damn, the G35 get's pretty good props from people, although there are a lot of haters, but hey, not everyone can like you!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
That guy also has his little Integra heavily modified from the sound of it. With enough money and wrench work most cars can be made to perform well.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by JustAnotherCivic

i didnt see any G35 SC or sedan haters in there?[?]

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint...cause I'm broke." - Anonymous
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I didn't refer to haters in this particular forum JAC, I was reffereing to a fact about most places in general. In this particular forum the G35 happened to get props, but it's important to know and bare in mind that there will be haters from time to time, as with every other make.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have a bunch of parts in the basement for my Civic that could push me past the 300hp mark, which is substantial for a car that has stock 160hp. But no matter what you do to it, underneath the Alcheeza tailights, neon washer nozzels, rims, body kits, and custom fabricated BMW grills, these guys are still driving a Honda civic, or Acura Integra. That si why I wanna get me the G, it is a luxury sport car, I want luxury and sports, from the factory, instead of the damn aftermarket crap.

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

I have a bunch of parts in the basement for my Civic that could push me past the 300hp mark, which is substantial for a car that has stock 160hp. But no matter what you do to it, underneath the Alcheeza tailights, neon washer nozzels, rims, body kits, and custom fabricated BMW grills, these guys are still driving a Honda civic, or Acura Integra. That si why I wanna get me the G, it is a luxury sport car, I want luxury and sports, from the factory, instead of the damn aftermarket crap.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[werd] It's amazing people don't realize this.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.