Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first thread. I am very excited to see the G35 coupe community grow. I am the proud new owner of a black obsydian 6mt. I am dying to find some performance parts come out for this car. I got eaten up by an M3 a couple of days ago and now I am on a mission. Does anyone know if the Stillen performance parts for the 350Z will work on the G? Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Also if there are any other manufacturers of performance parts out there, those replies will be good also. Thanks

Josh

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm hoping the Z parts work, but I haven't seen anything to coroborate this. That's actually what I'm hoping to see out of this community too.

I can still comprehend the road in front of me. We need to change that.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Some one mentioned here orsome other forum...that Nismo will bring out a Compuetr Chip to increase HP. Dunno if that just a rumor or not. If an M3 beat you.,...just think you paid half of what he did...

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Way to keep things in perspective FLaCo

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Well it IS an M3 man...I mean not only did he pay almost 20K more than you for that car...but he has roughly 60 more HP than you! HE SHOULD SMOKE YOU!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That being said, I don't feel near as bad about your loss as I once did. Thanks for the clarification on how an m3 SHOULD beat us. Imagine if we used the 20k more that he spent, upgrading our g35c's. (assuming there were performance parts avail), imagine how much [censored] we would kick.

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts