Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear spoiler for my coupe at a good price? Any info will help, thanx. [:D]

G35 Coupe 6MT / D. Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
328 Posts
autoearth.com has the sedan spoiler for $128 dollars, same exact one that they sell at the dealer because the dealer also sells the aftermarket spoiler. The coupe spoiler is comming soon to autoearth.com. Spoilerdepot.com has it for the sedan at $135 and for the coupe at $161 then you would chose your color and they factory paint it for $91 which comes out to about $226

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hyeteck

autoearth.com has the sedan spoiler for $128 dollars, same exact one that they sell at the dealer because the dealer also sells the aftermarket spoiler. The coupe spoiler is comming soon to autoearth.com. Spoilerdepot.com has it for the sedan at $135 and for the coupe at $161 then you would chose your color and they factory paint it for $91 which comes out to about $226

2003.5 6MT Sedan

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks I will surely check it out.[bowdown]

G35 Coupe 6MT / D. Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
61 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hyeteck

2003.5 6MT Sedan

If dealer uses the aftermarket spoilers (and I only think they do if they subcontract the work for G35s that are NOT delivered with the spoiler) then how come they are charging $500?? That shit ain't fair. Be careful with the aftermarket spoilers....some are pretty el cheapo. Mine has moisture build-up in the light and the paint job on the bottom looks like an orange peel. Also, the adhesive sealant is sliding on all 4 corners. Mine was installed on the day I took delivery by a 3rd party dork who ordered from an "unknown" supplier (aftermarket).

[boxing]

G35 Coupe/6MT/Black/Graphite/Aero

·
Registered
3 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
If dealer uses the aftermarket spoilers (and I only think they do if they subcontract the work for G35s that are NOT delivered with the spoiler) then how come they are charging $500?? That shit ain't fair. Be careful with the aftermarket spoilers....some are pretty el cheapo. Mine has moisture build-up in the light and the paint job on the bottom looks like an orange peel. Also, the adhesive sealant is sliding on all 4 corners. Mine was installed on the day I took delivery by a 3rd party dork who ordered from an "unknown" supplier (aftermarket). <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[boxing]

I too would be cautious of aftermarket spoilers. I bought a 350Z early in the year. The rear spoilers were backordered from Nissan and the dealer went to an outside source. It looked good originally, but after a few days of heating up in the sun, a dimple in the top surface started to develop above the mounting bolt. Also the corners of the spoiler started separating slightly from the body. The dealer sent me back to the detailer to have it worked-on. Again it looked OK when I left the shop, but the imperfections surfaced a couple of days later. I talked to the dealer again and they ordered a factory part. It was installed and seven months later it looks good as the day it was installed.

·
Registered
61 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
If dealer uses the aftermarket spoilers (and I only think they do if they subcontract the work for G35s that are NOT delivered with the spoiler) then how come they are charging $500?? That shit ain't fair. Be careful with the aftermarket spoilers....some are pretty el cheapo. Mine has moisture build-up in the light and the paint job on the bottom looks like an orange peel. Also, the adhesive sealant is sliding on all 4 corners. Mine was installed on the day I took delivery by a 3rd party dork who ordered from an "unknown" supplier (aftermarket). <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I too would be cautious of aftermarket spoilers. I bought a 350Z early in the year. The rear spoilers were backordered from Nissan and the dealer went to an outside source. It looked good originally, but after a few days of heating up in the sun, a dimple in the top surface started to develop above the mounting bolt. Also the corners of the spoiler started separating slightly from the body. The dealer sent me back to the detailer to have it worked-on. Again it looked OK when I left the shop, but the imperfections surfaced a couple of days later. I talked to the dealer again and they ordered a factory part. It was installed and seven months later it looks good as the day it was installed.

I have the same problem but they LIED to me in my case. Those aftermarket spoilers can be found for $135 - $165 with paint in some cases and I got charged $500 for what I believed was a Nissan part installed by the dealership.[:(!]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.