Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I've not seen anyone get a coupe from a dealer for less than MSRP. They have a waiting list just to buy them. Why would they discount them?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rockman

Is it possible to get a 6MT coupe in Florida for less than MSRP?[banghead]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

YEEAAAAHHHH goodluck on that one...not possible for a while probably...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
18 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Originally posted by rockman

Is it possible to get a 6MT coupe in Florida for less than MSRP?[banghead]

Try Ebay. I did and saved $2K!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2411072477&category=6265

This particular auction ends 4/16/03

Jim
6MTCoupe/DesertPlatinum/Graph/Prem/Nav/Aero

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I believe 35K is right at MSRP and that one they are asking 35K for on ebay. It is from a dealer. Like I said in my other post in the Coupe forum...getting one for under MSRP is a RARE find...if not impossible right now. Now from a private seller thats a different story.

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! I finally got a decent deal at South Motors Infiniti. MSRP - $500. I ordered the Diamond Graphite/Graphite interior, 6MT coupe w/premium package and free aluminum pedals.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rockman

Thanks everyone! I finally got a decent deal at South Motors Infiniti. MSRP - $500. I ordered the Diamond Graphite/Graphite interior, 6MT coupe w/premium package and free aluminum pedals.

That's who I was gonna tell you to go to Rock. Good job! I knew that it would be worth your small trip down to Miami... Who was your salesman? Mine is Domingo Rodriguez. His prices rock![rockon] He will probably be the only person to give you under MSRP for the coupe. He rebated my sedan $3,900!!!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
XL-My sales person was Frantz Xantus and he was also great!!! Thanks. Just got my R-order # a few days ago.

Rockman
DG/G 6MT Coupe w/prem. (on order)

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
congrats on an excellent deal, rockman... well, at least about as excellent as you can probably get on a coupe! [thumbup]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

XL-My sales person was Frantz Xantus and he was also great!!! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah I think he and Domingo Rodriguez are the best of SMI, good deal! [thmsup]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Rockman, you are riding out with AeroG tomorrow right? Hope to see you there! [boink]

XL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts