Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No idea what happened but it just started 15mins ago. AC is on at full blast and center console has no lights. Could a blown fuse cause the AC to stay on and center console with no lights?

PS i tried searching but the limiting search function wouldn't let me! (said words must be 4 characters or greater!)

·
Premium Member
53,488 Posts
your radio/AC circuit board has shorted out. It's a common problem. If you car is under warranty, it will be fixed free. If your car has no warranty, then you'll need to pay out of pocket, but a used radio, have the circuit board repaired, or install a double DIN radio.

·
Super Moderator
27,334 Posts
No idea what happened but it just started 15mins ago. AC is on at full blast and center console has no lights. Could a blown fuse cause the AC to stay on and center console with no lights?

PS i tried searching but the limiting search function wouldn't let me! (said words must be 4 characters or greater!)
I f**king hate that!
http://www.6mt.net/forum/totally-off-topic/31437-search-function.html
administrator response is in there too

I did a little searching and you have an 03... it's probably way out of warranty. So that takes that option out of the list of stuff Gilley recommended.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. i was able to temp resolve it by pulling the neg battery cable for a few mins. unfortunately, taking it to the dealer is not an option since i'm out of warrenty. i am/have been looking at replacing the radio anyway (maybe a carputer or something) but getting the parts aren't cheap either. Unfortunately i came across another problem with my radio after pulling the neg battery cable. CD player is not working anymore so im left with the regular radio or satellite radio. Not really a big deal for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just had this problem repaired on my 2003 Infiniti G 35 coupe
go here: "http://www.carstereohelp.net/" They did a great job!!!!
I actually went there in person and had it fixed, but you can also ship your radio to them. Cost $295.oo with new cd player. $200.00 with out cd player. Members of BBB!!!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Just go to the dealer and they will fix it for you. that's what I did and they just replaced the head unit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just had this problem repaired on my 2003 Infiniti G 35 coupe
go here: "Car Radio Repair, We Know Bose Stereo Repair" They did a great job!!!!
I actually went there in person and had it fixed, but you can also ship your radio to them. Cost $295.oo with new cd player. $200.00 with out cd player. Members of BBB!!!
I repaired it myself bcuz i didnt wanna pay almost 2 grand jus to get a double din so i took out the navigation system and slid a radio in there and just ran all new wiring from every door to the radio then my sub is the only thing running off my amp,easy fix only costed me bout $200-$300 for new radio new sub and new amp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts