Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

Hello from a newbie!

4K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  jrenee2112 
Black is good on cars with subdued lines or over striking lines (CTS). On a car like the G Coupe, it hides too much of the car's natural sex appeal. The lines disappear into the shadows of the dark paint and can no longer be seen.

That's why I went with diamond graphite.

Right. A different opinion on color choice means I'm a drug user. I fear for your children.

There's a reason Infiniti doesn't use the black model in their press literature. It disappears into, an admittedly "slick", black shadow. If that's what you're into, have fun. But the lines DO fail to show up as prominently.

Here's an experiment for you. Watch the lines of these two cars and tell me which are more defined.

Note, I purposely chose the Z4 because the lines are so exagerated. Also note that the highlight added to the black image is the result of digital manipulation because otherwise the car disappears entirely.

Regards,
Semi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jrenee2112

Oh stop the ass kissing you two.
Imagine a hot babe, 5'6, 130- with brown, curly, long hair and 34 D boobs (hehe), I think she looks better in black. [boink]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Black Obsidian / Graphite
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm not sure the color much matters at that point...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.