Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always loved these vehicles and i'm so happy to have my new (used lol) 07 G35S! Feel like I found a steal with 73k miles on it and i'm the 2nd owner. Bought/serviced/traded in at the local Infiniti dealer I purchased. Anyway, I love this site and all the helpful advice that can be found. Pleasure meeting everyone!

Attachments

Registered
Welcome, that is a steal, did some grandma hold on to it? 馃槀 I鈥檓 at 155k with my red 07 g35 coupe and the engine is still strong however seems to be sipping on oil more than it should which i need to look in to

Registered
Welcome, that is a steal, did some grandma hold on to it? 馃槀 I鈥檓 at 155k with my red 07 g35 coupe and the engine is still strong however seems to be sipping on oil more than it should which i need to look in to
Ha! I have a 2011 IPL 6MT that I prepaid before they shipped it from Japan to Jacksonville then onto a car carrier to Raleigh. I watched it offloaded and have babied it for 11 years, just rolled 71,000 miles. Only thing that has ever gone wrong is the clutch about a year ago. Love my Infiniti!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha yea the original owner was a single older woman who had it for 3 years and put 14k miles on it, then sold it to her (literal) next door neighbor. He picked up where she left off basically driving it about 4-5k miles/yr and keeping up with all the service, etc at same dealer she purchased it. Kudos to both of them for treating it so well! So yea technically I鈥檓 third owner I guess so whoops but the exchange from first to second owner was rare one lol. Thanks for the welcome message! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts