Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

30 Posts
It's a clear film that is applied over the cars finish to help protect against road chips, etc.

If you want to learn more go here:

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tmartin316

What is this whole clear bra thing? This is the second thread about it but I really don't know what it is, what it does, or why one would get it. I can only assume it is like one of those black covers you see on the very front of a lot of VW's and such. Could someone please embellish a bit?


Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.