Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm missing something, but the manual does not specify how the heated mirrors are turned on and off. I believe with most cars they come on with the window defrost switch. Does anyone know the answer?

G35 Sedan, premium, leather, nav

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I would assume that it's the defrost. Some cars just have the heated mirrors on at all times. I doubt the G operates this way... maybe it's connected to the outside temp. I personally would prefer an actual switch for it, like my CL has.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, this is my 1st posting, I am taking delivery of G35 silver,black int. premium & aero pkg. next week!!
It is pretty cold in Toronto and i hope the heated mirrors would
come automatically w the defrost. I assume that's the way the work.
Also... has anybody put a "nose" or "bra"??

orly

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by aero

Maybe I'm missing something, but the manual does not specify how the heated mirrors are turned on and off. I believe with most cars they come on with the window defrost switch. Does anyone know the answer?

G35 Sedan, premium, leather, nav
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Isn't the heated mirror on at all time?
I thought its always on to keep my ass [rage]~
Its pretty cold in toronto~ -20degrees...
but it doesnt seem cold on the car's meter...
it said outside temperature...is it with windshield or not?!?!?!?![shake]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Answered my own question. It comes on with the rear window defrost. Trial and error.

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by aero

Answered my own question. It comes on with the rear window defrost. Trial and error.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Does it really? I thought its only the front though~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts