Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on this forum dealt with dealers in New Jersey? If you have how long do you have to wait for your car to come in? I live in northern Jersey but Im willing to travel 150 - 250 miles to pick up the exact car Im looking for. I have a Black-on-Black G35 Auto coupe w/ Navi, Premium Package, Aero and Performance Package (basically loaded) on order. My order is with Ray Catena but they wont have it to me until July (half the summer gone :-(). Any advice or suggestions on how (where) I can get the car sooner?

Here is my experience so far in NJ:

Let me start my point off with Lynns Infiniti located at 401 Bloomfield Ave. Bloomfield, NJ 07003 is garbage. I HIGHLY suggest that you DO NOT BUY YOUR INFIFTI OR ANY OTHER CAR FROM FROM LYNNS![loser]

I just put an order in for a Black-on-Black G35 with Ray Catena in Edison NJ. The team at Ray Catena is very professional and really work hard for their customer. I feel very comfortable that long after I have brought my car that the team at Ray Catena will still treat me like they did when I first walked in the showroom. Thats why after the process is complete (hopefully before July) Im going to recommend Ray to all my friends and family. [thmsup]

My only problem is that I have to wait until July to take position of my car. Other dealers are telling me that they can get me the car by the end of April. One example is Lynns in Bloomfield NJ (401 Bloomfield Ave. Bloomfield, NJ 07003)[thumbdn]. They called me on Friday telling me that they can get me the car by the end of April and to come down and talk to them (in other words leave a deposit). When I got to Lynns my girlfriend and I waited 10mins before we were even acknowledge. 20 to 25 minutes later still no one came over to get the ball rolling on the order so of course we walked out. Here I am a customer all ready approved for a tier 1 credit rate with Infiniti and willing to drop a heap load of cash as a down payment and check book in my pocket to leave whatever size deposit and Lynns is treating me like garbage. Imagine how theyll treat me after they have my cash. Oh, I also had a chance to see the type of service personal they have and let me put it like this: keep you wallet in your front pocket and tell your wife/girlfriend to clench her purse and be sure its locked (scary aint it). [thmsdn]
By the way Lynns already knew my situation before I got there.

I'm looking forward to all of your advice. I really want the car sooner if I can get my hands on it. Regardless Im still only willing to pay MSRP.

Ra!

Once you go BLACK...you never go BACK! Coming soon to the Jersey Turnpike: Black Obsidian/ Graphite Leather, 18",Premi, Navi, Aero, Auto

2Black2Strong

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Rashan

Has anyone on this forum dealt with dealers in New Jersey? If you have how long do you have to wait for your car to come in? I live in northern Jersey but Im willing to travel 150 - 250 miles to pick up the exact car Im looking for. I have a Black-on-Black G35 Auto coupe w/ Navi, Premium Package, Aero and Performance Package (basically loaded) on order. My order is with Ray Catena but they wont have it to me until July (half the summer gone :-(). Any advice or suggestions on how (where) I can get the car sooner?

Let me start my point off with Lynns Infiniti located at 401 Bloomfield Ave. Bloomfield, NJ 07003 is garbage. I HIGHLY suggest that you DO NOT BUY YOUR INFIFTI OR ANY OTHER CAR FROM FROM LYNNS![loser]

I just put an order in for a Black-on-Black G35 with Ray Catena in Edison NJ. The team at Ray Catena is very professional and really work hard for their customer. I feel very comfortable that long after I have brought my car that the team at Ray Catena will still treat me like they did when I first walked in the showroom. Thats why after the process is complete (hopefully before July) Im going to recommend Ray to all my friends and family. [thmsup]

My only problem is that I have to wait until July to take position of my car. Other dealers are telling me that they can get me the car by the end of April. One example is Lynns in Bloomfield NJ (401 Bloomfield Ave. Bloomfield, NJ 07003)[thumbdn]. They called me on Friday telling me that they can get me the car by the end of April and to come down and talk to them (in other words leave a deposit). When I got to Lynns my girlfriend and I waited 10mins before we were even acknowledge. 20 to 25 minutes later still no one came over to get the ball rolling on the order so of course we walked out. Here I am a customer all ready approved for a tier 1 credit rate with Infiniti and willing to drop a heap load of cash as a down payment and check book in my pocket to leave whatever size deposit and Lynns is treating me like garbage. Imagine how theyll treat me after they have my cash. Oh, I also had a chance to see the type of service personal they have and let me put it like this: keep you wallet in your front pocket and tell your wife/girlfriend to clench her purse and be sure its locked (scary aint it). [thmsdn]

I'm looking forward to all of your advice. I really want the car sooner if I can get my hands on it. Regardless Im still only willing to pay MSRP.

Ra!

Once you go BLACK...you never go BACK! Coming soon to the Jersey Turnpike: Black Obsidian/ Graphite Leather, 18",Premi, Navi, Aero, Auto

2Black2Strong
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hmmmmmm thats a very common story on buying a car in a dealership! Not just infiniti, but almost all the car dealers are like this! First they look at your age and dress. Then they look at the previous car you drive! If you dosent look rich, they basically just ignore you! I heard Benz is pretty good with customers. you should try to go check out some benz bars. DONT BUY A CAR IF YOUR NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT!!! AFTER SERVICE IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT i live in toronto, when ever i have problem with my G35 i set up a time and they always treat me nice in the parts service after every check they will wash your car!!! so i guess thats a pretty good service then!

·
Registered
1 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by subrobo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Rashan

Ra!

2Black2Strong

Hmmmmmm thats a very common story on buying a car in a dealership! Not just infiniti, but almost all the car dealers are like this! First they look at your age and dress. Then they look at the previous car you drive! If you dosent look rich, they basically just ignore you! I heard Benz is pretty good with customers. you should try to go check out some benz bars. DONT BUY A CAR IF YOUR NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT!!! AFTER SERVICE IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT i live in toronto, when ever i have problem with my G35 i set up a time and they always treat me nice in the parts service after every check they will wash your car!!! so i guess thats a pretty good service then!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts