Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
man donny i hear ya. mine is at my cuzzs at 4.30 so to kill time i just waxed the g, its the first wax for it! thats cuz it hasnt been in the rain yet, i told my friends that any forcast over 1% chance of rain is unexceptable for me to drive it, lol!

we are having the standard stuff, when i have my own family forget the turkey, we are having steak and prime rib. thats what the pilgrims and indians wouldve wanted if they couldve gotten some!

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oakpwr said:
man donny i hear ya. mine is at my cuzzs at 4.30 so to kill time i just waxed the g, its the first wax for it! thats cuz it hasnt been in the rain yet, i told my friends that any forcast over 1% chance of rain is unexceptable for me to drive it, lol!

we are having the standard stuff, when i have my own family forget the turkey, we are having steak and prime rib. thats what the pilgrims and indians wouldve wanted if they couldve gotten some!
You're a half hour luckier than me.
Starting at my lady's parents house at 5.

(groan) Lasagne!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
it seems more like turkey week at my house ...with enough left overs to last the week...

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
sorry I'm late... but I've been busy... Happy Thanksgiving "weekend" LOL. I haven't cooked so much in such a long time. I had a ton of fun w/ my cousins tough! Hope you all had the same kinda fun w/ your families.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts