Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

981 - 989 of 989 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Wow what a streak ....

Birthday , Thanksgiving and now Happy bach day !!

Thank you.

We had Black Eyed Pea for our Thanksgiving meal around 1pm then I ate again at work that night at 23:45. Work provided all 3 shifts with a few hour window of time to grab a nice big meal.

:)

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Hope you had a nice long weekend there Gilley. Was it good weather ?

We had a crappy Black Friday here in CS making nat'l news again with the oddball gun toting bad guy.
We lost two civilians and one campus Police Officer, the latter having his spouse employed at my place of work. Sad times.

The holiday season always seem to get a little turbulent but when it 'hits home' in one's locale, it brings that unpredictable reality to your neighborhood.

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts
We had nice, sunny weather in the low 80s. There were some scattered showe cells but noting significant.

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts
I went to the auto show on Saturday with my buddy. Spent a couple of hours looking around at the new cars. It was fun.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Sounds like a nice weekend. We went out Saturday as a big family breakfast outing (10 of us) since the timing work for the kids. Celebrated my birthday that way.

I received a gift card for Magnum shooting range that I thought was a neat and different idea.

981 - 989 of 989 Posts