Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the new one last night from Thousand Oaks Infiniti and I'm drooling in seventh heaven! I'm very happy with the aero pkg w/o the rear upper spoiler. Looks great. Couldn't get away without adding chromes. Managed to get the six spoke premium wheels instead to the five spoke. Had very nice buying experience with all the details worked out on the phone with invoice info in hand. So far, can easily recommend the dealer.

Will try to put up pics soon. Sure to have lots of questions and observations.

PS tccaux is me, terry

2003.5 Ivory/Pearl G35 sedan 6MT/Premium/Aero Pkg w/o spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
congrats, terry! why the screen name change?

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kloh,
felt out of place plastering my full name up there when all else have such cool handles...is that peer presssure? [:)]

2003.5 Ivory/Pearl G35 sedan 6MT/Premium/Aero Pkg w/o spoiler

·
Registered
254 Posts
congrats[cheers]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Way to go Terry!

[cheers]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tccaux

felt out of place plastering my full name up there when all else have such cool handles...is that peer presssure? [:)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

no matter.... we'll probably still call you Terry! [:D]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also bought new 2003.5 G35 Garnet Fire/Premium pkg/navi/winter pkg/black interior/. Its awesome. I am going 50mph on 360 deg. ramp without bouthering abt skiding or sliping, its very smooth.[angel]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
nice, niethal! I like the sedan red a little better than the coupe red... those pics don't quite do the color justice though. Looks awesome in real life.

congrats and welcome.

-Ken

1 - 13 of 13 Posts