Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please pardon the ambiguous subject line, but I am just too ecstatic...

Yesterday I took delivery of my DG/Willow. I had been checking my dealers' inventory online quite frequently but I had NEVER seen my first choice of DG/Willow combination from this dealer (Miller Infiniti in Van Nuys, CA). So I figured it was either going to take awhile for them to order it or I would have to "settle" for a different combo if I wanted to get one sooner. I had pretty much just said that I would take whatever car comes in - DG or BS, Willow or Graphite, as long as it had the packages I wanted. Well, it had only been a month since I put my deposit down -- and I am now the proud owner of the EXACT car I wanted.

I can finally change my signature...

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
172 Posts
you lucky devil....every time i see one I want it more. Every time that I think about it, I want it more. Every time i Drive or see someone else driving I want it more. I'm getting obsessed and the fact that I can't have it only makes me want it more! AHHHHH!!! And I've decided I want a manual as well. Though I have yet to actually drive one successfully. I've only practiced a little bit in my mom's old '92 saturn like 5 years ago in the back yard. I want a coupe....I want it so much......

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys... I hope to take some photos this weekend. Will post once I do.

-------
2003 G35C

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Good stuff! Just in time for the weekend too, you've got 2 days to get 'er all shines'd'up!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I share my hapiness with you Kloh as I got my car back from the Infiniti shop today. Just like new or better. Snapping the pics this weekend.
[;)]
XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here they are...

VQ -- I'll email you these for the member gallery...

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C

·
Registered
172 Posts
not to sound uh i cant think of the word, maybe someone else can help out, but not to sound ****, but what was changed back in that week when you were working on changes? I apologize if that didn't come off correctly or if in my inobservance i overlooked something. Also, what is this "member gallery" I don't see anything like that....sounds very cool though.

And kloh, very nice car -- looks great!

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tmartin, here's the link to the Member's Gallery. As far as I can tell, there isn't a link to it anywhere on the site. Not sure why? VQ?

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wow, thats a nice page, nice pics. How long has that been there without a link? I couldve been enjoying gawking at what I have not. lol thanks kloh (howd u get the link by the way if there is none on the site)

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VQ posted a thread a couple of weeks ago with the link (search for "member gallery"). I'm not sure why he didn't make it sticky...

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C

1 - 11 of 11 Posts