Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post has been modified from its original form on 6/27/03.

On 6/14/03 I made the 13 hour round trip drive up to GA (Infinti of Gwinnet) to pick up my new Infiniti G35c from sales associate Ron Weintraub. Ron had initially offered to personally drive the car to us and fly back at his own expense!!! He was a pleasure to deal with throughout and I highly recommend him to all potential buyers who are in the area.

G35c DG/G Navi, Aero, Performance, Premium

·
Registered
869 Posts
That is one of the most impressive stories yet. As much as I was pissed off about what happened to you, it confirms my theories that the car manufacturers are not the dishonest ones, and you cannot judge them by how the dealers represent them. In this case Infiniti has proved its level of integrity through the acts of Rose, and the dealers may well have earned added distrust.

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
[bigeyes] Wow, that's quite a story! I'm sorry that you had to go through that ordeal! I'm sure your story will help others potentially doing business with Lokey Infiniti.

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Registered
94 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by motegi

This post has been modified from its original form on 6/27/03.

On 6/14/03 I made the 13 hour round trip drive up to GA (Infinti of Gwinnet) to pick up my new Infiniti G35c from sales associate Ron Weintraub. Ron had initially offered to personally drive the car to us and fly back at his own expense!!! He was a pleasure to deal with throughout and I highly recommend him to all potential buyers who are in the area.

G35c DG/G Navi, Aero, Performance, Premium
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

ron is the man. got me into a 6MT when i thought that i was getting an auto. props//////

Doc

DG/6MT/Prem/Nav/Attitude

1 - 4 of 4 Posts