Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my usual trip into the office I happened to see a GS300 going about 85 on the toll road up in the distance. So I sped up and started tailing him. He sped up and I kept right on him. I wanted to mess with him a bit so I slowed down until there was no traffic around. When it cleared up, I came up beside him pretty fast. He proceeded to show me his "power" by flooring it. I let him get about 5 car lengths away before I downshifted and proceeded to show him he was outmatched. I then watched him get smaller in my rear view mirror.

As I started to slow down, I thought I was done at that point, I see a Jaguar S-type that I had just passed trying to gun it to pass me. He also failed miserably. The end.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

Lead's LEDS lead the way again!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

did he really just say that? [ghey] that one was a little "ghey" [loser]

-Ryan[:D]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
How could they see your LED's if you were flooring it? [:D]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Just trying to keep the man honest!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Ken, I had my lights on! So he did see my LED's. [:D]

Technically, even if they were off, he'd still see them, just not on.

[boxing]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Ahh nice kills Lead. The GS300 I am familiar with as I too have downed one...but a Jaguar S-type I am not since I have never raced one nor heard anything much about them...they any fast?

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice kill - I have not had a chance to race my G35C yet and when I did I had my wife in the car. Damn it. Anyhow I rented an S-Type once for a few days while on a business trip and those cars suck. They feel extremely heavy and don't excel like I thought they would. Just my two cents.

5AT / Laser Red / Aero Pack / Navi / 18" / Wife / Dog / Golf Clubs ...oops sorry got carried away.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Technically, even if they were off, he'd still see them, just not on.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Don't go and get all technical on me..... oh, wait..... that's what I did to you initially isn't is? [boxing]

As I just posted in Automotive Industry News (c'mon fellas, give gavrill some love), I am not impressed with Jaguars anymore. They used to be nice cars. Now they just suck.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Stock GS 300 stands no chance and a 3.0 S-type is lunch and you should be able to match and possibly beat the 4.0 S-type, thay are dogs.

1SICKLEX's words and comments do not reflect Lexus corp, ClubLexus nor his mother's.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.