Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
0-60 in 4.1*

I'm trading in my G!

New Kangoo is notable for its saloon feel, its more grown-up look, its versatility, its two sliding doors, a huge 650-litre luggage compartment and its functionality and economy in use. The safety features it is equipped with place New Kangoo among the best-in-class in this domain.

New Kangoo has an updated front profile, redesigned wings and a sloping bonnet highlighted with a central crease giving it a structured design and a dynamic look. Inside the cabin, its new dashboard is a blend of aesthetics and functionality.

New Kangoo has upped safety levels by adding the latest generation ABS braking system. Additional passive safety features have also been adopted: a collapsible steering column, front seats with increased rigidity, etc. It comes with two front seat airbags, for both the driver and passenger, as standard equipment, as well as pretensioners and load limiters in the safety belts.

New Kangoo is available with a large range of engines: a 75bhp 1.2 16V engine, a 95bhp 1.6 16V engine (with manual gearbox or Proactive automatic transmission), and a 1.5 dCi diesel engine available in both 65bhp and 80bhp versions. The electric versions, Electri'cité, Elect'road and LPG, put Kangoo in the clean vehicle category as well.

Like Mégane II, New Kangoo has adopted life-cycle environment management, intended to optimize the recyclability of vehicles at the end of their life-cycle in addition to working on the reduction of both fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.

New Kangoo is manufactured in the MCA plant in Maubeuge, France.

<font color="red"><font size="1">*When strapped to the hood of a Porsche Carrera GT.</font id="size1"></font id="red">

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
New Kangoo is the car for me!

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Further proof that it's wrong to be French.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts