Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who are skeptical about wheel width and offset on the G's.

19"x9" Front, 19"x11" rear!!!

A friend of mine works at wheel tech down here in Miami, They did this for a customer that lives in Philly.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
It would have been nice if they could have taken an up close photo in the sunlight...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Pretty sweet ride!

[thmsup]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I spoke to the guy today and he told me to go 19"x9.5" with 265/30/19 in the rear, and 19"x8.5" with 235/35/19 in the front. We'll see!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
119 Posts
XZ-I assume that sizes you quoted are for the Sedan. Wow, have you checked out the front wheel wells? There is not a whole lot of room up there for the 215/55's on 17's that came stock. Are you thinking offsets or spacers? Let us know because we need to get some rubber under these machines!

G35/S/6MT DP over Graphite, Premium.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kfreefall

XZ-I assume that sizes you quoted are for the Sedan. Wow, have you checked out the front wheel wells? There is not a whole lot of room up there for the 215/55's on 17's that came stock. Are you thinking offsets or spacers? Let us know because we need to get some rubber under these machines!

G35/S/6MT DP over Graphite, Premium.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sup K, nice combo of a ride you got there. Yeah man looks are deceiving. Wheelmax in Florida has already done a Black Obsidian/Graphite non-sport sedan with the 8.5"F/9.5"R setup. The tires look amazingly thin and high performance. Now lowering is the only concern is the lowering part. I hope that Eibach gets my 19"s an inch from the fender so that everything looks fine & dandy. By what I have heard, Eibach only drops 1.1" which the techs at my dealer say it looks more like 1.5", but I am still skeptical about not enough drop. Let's wait & see... maybe Intrax will bust out the line before the summer. Thy always get 1.75" or more... I hope!

XL

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You guys thought that previous coupe had a cram of gram? Check out this baby... 20"x10" rear, 20"x9" front!!!

[bigeyes]

XL

·
Registered
5 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

You guys thought that previous coupe had a cram of gram? Check out this baby... 20"x10" rear, 20"x9" front!!!

[bigeyes]

XL

i was curious to know what offset are you using for those 20" rims? thank you. and also do you have problems with rubbing?

·
Registered
5 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

A friend of mine works at wheel tech down here in Miami, They did this for a customer that lives in Philly.

XL

what offsets are you using for those 19" rims and also what tires size are you using?

do you have any rubbing problems?

thank you.

·
Registered
53 Posts

[bigeyes]

XL

XL, what type of wheels, are these, can 20's fit with out any modification? are there any rubbing?

·
Registered
53 Posts

XL

XL, me again... what type of wheels are these and did 19x11 fit without any special mods....would you recomment 20's even if they fit?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by talawala
XL, me again... what type of wheels are these and did 19x11 fit without any special mods....would you recomment 20's even if they fit?

I personally am going 20"x10" in the rear, and 20"x8.5" in the front. My car fits it perfectly. I have a buddy down here in Miami that has already done this setup with an HRE wheel and has achieved sucessful ride and fitment. He is Punti. Here is his car...

I plan to get my wheels on in about 1 week. Holla...

XL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.