Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are skeptical about wheel width and offset on the G's.

19"x9" Front, 19"x11" Rear!!!

A friend of mine works at wheel tech down here in Miami, They did this for a customer that lives in Philly.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
10 Posts
Man that looks good![bigeyes] I really like those rims, and having the extra big patch on the ground is always a plus!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for my 6MT Capri G35. Driving my SVT for the mean time.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Must turn and stop on a dime.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Wow that looks good. Not sure it is worth it over the stock 18's though but still looks nice.

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Damn, that does look good.

My problem though, is that I actually like the rims the car came with. This makes it harder for me to justify spending the money. If Infiniti had just shipped it with ugly rims to begin with, it would be a no brainer.

peace

·
Registered
94 Posts
thats a wide ass wheel. i have the same dilemma, gumbee. i want some new wheels, but i would hate to spend 3 large and have them not look as good as stock. but i am so thinking about these PIAAs

Doc

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you happend to know the size of the lip and the offsets?

I'm currently going through hell trying to work with Axis and get my 19x8/20x10 se7en mods on my car.

[image]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p7860406275e31a5434843c0b942a0016/fc3a14e1.jpg[/image]
http://members.cardomain.com/rajc007

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm just posting to make my sig seen in reference to the ridiculous shit above me.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
45 Posts
OMG! [jaw] Sweet!!![phatyo]

"Use the Forced Air Induction Luke"
-Jedi

·
Registered
11 Posts
gawd damn that's beautiful...

what's the offset of the OEM 6speed wheel?

2002 CL Type S
Satin Silver Metallic/Black Leather
- Injen CAI w/ bypass valve
- TEIN SS (5 clicks front, 7 clicks back)
- Comptech Sway Bars
- Painted front facial
- Recaro cell phone seat
- Polarg M4 in fogs
- JBL 300.1 Amplifier
- Rockford Fosgate HE DVC 10" sub
- Spoiler w/ clear LED
http://www.chikaihuang.com/kais_cls.html

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Check out the warning that appeared on the picture. That's funny!

[lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Check out the warning that appeared on the picture. That's funny!

[lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah I know... great isn't it. I sent the guy an e-mail regarding that, and he told me something about me going over my credits or something... Buncha bullshit[rage]. I'll take care of it this afternoon.

XL

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys thought that previous coupe had a cram of gram? Check out this baby... 20"x10" rear, 20"x9" front!!!

[bigeyes]

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
[bigeyes] Are those tires or two rolls of electrical tape?!?

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
550 Posts
HOLY SHIT....DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNN XL

That IP LookS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET[jump2]

I Love those rims.....and 20s....Crap!!!! But..........

The truth is I really really love my Stock 18s...If I had the 17s , I would want to change them.

Some guy pulled up beside me yesterday and asked me if my 18" rims came with my G....After replying with a big Yes; He said that my car was the best one he has seen so far..Talk about a grin from ear to ear....[:D] That guy has taste...LOL [rockon]

MY decision is I am going to keep them......100% In Love[:p]

Finally !! | 2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdredSome guy pulled up beside me yesterday and asked me if my 18" rims came with my G....After replying with a big Yes; He said that my car was the best one he has seen so far..Talk about a grin from ear to ear....[:D] That guy has taste...LOL [rockon]

MY decision is I am going to keep them......100% In Love[:p]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Good decision! Like you said, the only reason I'm changing wheels is because of the added look and handling of having a larger footprint from the 275/245 tires. But I am with you on the coupe wheels... Very sexual. [boink]

XL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts