Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way in to work, I was on I95 doing 93mph in a 65mph, HP caught up to me 2min later, he told me how fast i was going,(as if I din't already know, I was in mannual mode for a reason) I told him I was running late to get to the hospital where I work, He saw my blue scrubs and then told me to have a nice day, but before he left he said he liked my car alot![bowdown] So, I took off and went my mary way back to doing 93mph![:D]

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Maybe I should pick myself up a pair of them blue scrubs. [:D]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

I wear scrubs about 70% of the time. They work great to conceal a Glock under.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[dunno] yo, gard... I thought you were in real estate?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

I wear scrubs about 70% of the time. They work great to conceal a Glock under.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Gives me a good idea... [:D]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Plus I always figured that if I was out and the poop hit the fan they might think I am in the medical field and can help them if they get wounded. Oh yes, I can help them.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan
2003 Z06 Corvette
2003 S10 Extended cab
1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

Maybe I should pick myself up a pair of them blue scrubs. [:D]

Hehe good idea!!!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I wear a rubber when I drive. Airbags and seatbelts are good and all, but if you want to feel really protected...

[:D]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Man, that was lucky. Nice work... I'm sure the cop wouldn't want to be responsible for you being late! Sounds like we all need a pair of scrubs in the glove box. It's like blond hair for guys [:D]

1st level of protection: ValentineOne
2nd level of protection: scrubs

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
VQ, don't forget the rubbers!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Keep evading the pigs G-Class!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

I wear scrubs about 70% of the time. They work great to conceal a Glock under.

[dunno] yo, gard... I thought you were in real estate?

I sell real estate now, but I spent almost 12 years in law enforcment. I almost always carry because there are lots of wackos out there.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan
2003 Z06 Corvette
2003 S10 Extended cab
1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GardinerI sell real estate now, but I spent almost 12 years in law enforcment. I almost always carry because there are lots of wackos out there.

Don't worry gard, nothing escapes your G35! (Your race gun that is) [:D]

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts

I sell real estate now, but I spent almost 12 years in law enforcment. I almost always carry because there are lots of wackos out there.
That doesn't explain the whole "wearing scrubs 70% of the time" thing though... [dunno]

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
I started wearing them almost 20 years ago when I wore plain clothes. They let you hide a pistol under the top very well, it does not cling and print the pistol. Plus, if anyone asked if I was a cop I would tell them I worked at St Francis.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan
2003 Z06 Corvette
2003 S10 Extended cab
1991 Honda CRXsi

1 - 16 of 16 Posts