Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I have to say that these Eibachs do a phenomenal handling job. I am taking corners better than I used to with my old rice rocket G20, and that car was tricked out! I guess the engineering behind Eibach is to get the lowest drop possible without distorting alignment and other suspension components, and they have done exactly that. I have also noticed that they bring out the factory wheels a little more, making them look slightly bigger as well. Loving my G!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Well, I have to say that these Eibachs do a phenomenal handling job. I am taking corners better than I used to with my old rice rocket G20, and that car was tricked out! I guess the engineering behind Eibach is to get the lowest drop possible without distorting alignment and other suspension components, and they have done exactly that. I have also noticed that they bring out the factory wheels a little more, making them look slightly bigger as well. Loving my G!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
So you think it handles better than the stock sport suspension?

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_footSo you think it handles better than the stock sport suspension?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I would answer that question with a big fat 'absolutely!!!' Oh and speaking about factory sport suspension... I almost forgot to tell you guys something interesting I noticed. When my car was up in the lift getting the springs installed, I couldn't help but notice that both my front and rear shock absorbers were red in color. I asked the head technician if all the G35s carry these shocks, and he said that only the sport models do. He also told me that I don't have to upgrade my shocks as many other cars require when installing lowering springs, because they are already tuned for tighter suspension and higher performance levels. Good stuff!!!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Xzellerate do you know if the coupes carry that kind of shocks?
i'm thinking about lowering my coupe, got it three weeks ago and enjoying it. but i think the stance can be worked on a little bit too.

Thanks

Representing Redefined Customs in Birmingham, AL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts