Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I am taking my 6MT Coupe to the track today. Haven't reset the ECU so we will see what is up. Wish me luck y'all. I will be back with reports tonight.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Good luck man. Can't wait to hear the results. I'm going again tomorrow.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I'm jealous... have fun fellas.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all right, here is the info.

Temp: 109 F (according to temp gauge in car)
Humidity: 74%
Driver Weight: 154 lbs.
Tire Pressure: 28 PSI

Run #1
60':2.215
1/8:9.424
MPH:76.69
1/4:14.544
ET: 96.51

Run #2
60':2.156
1/8:9.389
MPH:74.99
1/4:14.505
ET: 95.23

Tell me what you guys think. The heat was killing everybody. A buddy of mine was there with his Camaro SS and he normally runs 12.7XX's but with the heat and humidity so bad he was only pulling 13.3XX's.

I probably won't be back to a dragstrip unitl after I move to Gainesville for college. So expect some better times then when I can have some cooler weather.

Also, tomorrow I am going to a lap session on the .5 mile road course they have at No Problem Raceway (NPR) and then sometime next week I will be going for a private Driving school for 6 hours out at NPR.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Yup, looks like the high heat and humidity was to blame! That's damn hot!!! Any other decent rides show up?

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

Yup, looks like the high heat and humidity was to blame! That's damn hot!!! Any other decent rides show up?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

they had a Yamaha Blaster 4-wheeler running 6.7XX's @ 97.XX MPH.

other than that, just your typical amount of F-Bodies, Super Stocks, and Motorcycles.

Also, I don't mind my quarter mile time that much after reading that Auto Week ran a 14.43 sec @ 98.1 mph.

the link is here: http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content...aufofile&loc_code=index&content_code=05673034

1 - 6 of 6 Posts