Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think he's sleeping in his car? [lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I think he figures now that he has his car he doesn't need to spend time here anymore... bastige!

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
869 Posts
I smell mutiny[jump2]

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
He is not interested in having a website in homenage to the G35 anymore since he has his car and can now glorify it directly. Time to pass the website title V, I'm waiting...[grad]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

He is not interested in having a website in homenage to the G35 anymore since he has his car and can now glorify it directly. Time to pass the website title V, I'm waiting...[grad]
XL
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Don't think so X...I believe I am in line before you!!! [:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Alright! I'm still here, no passing of the site.... yet!

Still don't have the G, waiting for the dealer to get the numbers where I would like them. So far they've been very good, they're just trying to make everything work!

I "should" be picking her up tonight. If all is good... we'll see!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

Alright! I'm still here, no passing of the site.... yet!

Still don't have the G, waiting for the dealer to get the numbers where I would like them. So far they've been very good, they're just trying to make everything work!

I "should" be picking her up tonight. If all is good... we'll see!
Stick to your guns man, don't let 'em bend you over. Good luck!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Good luck with the numbers V! [hammer]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
So, VQ -- what's your excuse for missing an entire day then, eh? [dunno]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
It actually felt like a couple days...

XL

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought it was closer to a week, but what do I know. [lol]

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Wedding planning = travelling and missing work = catching up and getting overloaded with work = no time to check out boards!

Hopefully it's all over and done with, so I can hang more and work on our new pages more! [:D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
ok... your reasons are good enough for me. So long as you weren't postin' on your CL boards instead [:D]

good to have you back!

-Ken

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

ok... your reasons are good enough for me. So long as you weren't postin' on your CL boards instead [:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Gavriil you didn't see that. [bigeyes]

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Gavriil you didn't see that. [bigeyes]
Gavriil went MIA on the CL site too... so he is forgiven as well. all is good at 6mt.net

[cheers]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hey V, now that you have your car, does that mean that you are going to be MIA a lot more often? [V]

XL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts