Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are not only in anticipation of your next automotive industry news, but are also wondering how you are doing since you are kind of MIA right about now. Guys, let's send a shot out to Gavrill for his good research and efforts to stay on top of the latest developments on cars!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
632 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

We are not only in anticipation of your next automotive industry news, but are also wondering how you are doing since you are kind of MIA right about now. Guys, let's send a shot out to Gavrill for his good research and efforts to stay on top of the latest developments on cars!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sorry guys. Here is where I have been:

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105090

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
Cool. Tell us more about your trip. Glad to have you back.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,441 Posts
welcome back, gavriil! [clapper]

Looks like you went MIA there too, eh? So, can you clarify for us... are you a he or a she? For some reason, someone (can't remember who) referred to you as "her" in another thread. [dunno]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
632 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

welcome back, gavriil! [clapper]

Looks like you went MIA there too, eh? So, can you clarify for us... are you a he or a she? For some reason, someone (can't remember who) referred to you as "her" in another thread. [dunno]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I am a guy folks. My name is Gabriel.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,595 Posts
That's what I thought...can't remember who it was that thought you were a girl for some reason. Anywho welcome back Gav...

'03 G35 Sedan.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

That's what I thought...can't remember who it was that thought you were a girl for some reason.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Chaz, for a junior AND a moderator you don't seem to read the posts very carefully... check out the post directly above yours... heh heh heh... [:p]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by klohChaz, for a junior AND a moderator you don't seem to read the posts very carefully... check out the post directly above yours... heh heh heh... [:p]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey, go easy on him kloh, he was reffering to the person that reffered to Gavriil as a girl in an old discussion. [:D]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
YEAH GAV! Good to have you back.

Don't ever leave us again. [hammer]


2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gav, it's time to let the Acura go, and like VQ move up to a G![:D]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Hey, go easy on him kloh, he was reffering to the person that reffered to Gavriil as a girl in an old discussion. [:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I know... that's why I called him out. It was Gardiner who said it in the old string. After reading his post here, I did a search for "her" and "renee" (since I remembered that the original poster referenced both) and limited the search to posts by "Gardiner" and found it... see? http://6mt.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1025&SearchTerms=her,renee

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
Welcome back DUDE! [lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
632 Posts
Thanks to all for noticing my absence.

I have been thinking of selling the CLS this summer but I cant decide what to get. I have testdrove a G35 but it was an auto (no manual available back then). What I am thinking right now is that the more I wait, them better the offerings get. If there was a 2 door CTS V Series, or simmilar vehicle out there, for around $48K, I would jump all over it.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gavriil1

Thanks to all for noticing my absence.

I have been thinking of selling the CLS this summer but I cant decide what to get. I have testdrove a G35 but it was an auto (no manual available back then). What I am thinking right now is that the more I wait, them better the offerings get. If there was a 2 door CTS V Series, or simmilar vehicle out there, for around $48K, I would jump all over it.

Gabriel,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Gav, give the 6mt a whirl man. Whether a sedan or coupe, it's a completely different experience.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gavriil1

I have been thinking of selling the CLS this summer but I cant decide what to get.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<font size="3">MUST....</font id="size3"><font size="4">GET.......</font id="size4"><font size="5">G..</font id="size5"><font size="6">35!!</font id="size6">

(read with William Shatner in mind)

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
I'm givin' her all she's got captain!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,441 Posts
not getting one would be.... illogical.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

not getting one would be.... illogical.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Aren't you supposed to be at lunch. Go on, go!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top