Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know mileage is the last thing on the mind while considering the g35, but I am just curious as to what kind of mileage you folks are getting on the coupe and sedan ?

Couple of users from carreview were furious that it gives them 13 mpg[:(!]

Hope you all have better figures than that

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ohiostater86

I drive my mostly in the city and am currently getting between 17 & 18 mpg. I hope it gets a little better, I've only had it for a month, but what a car![boink]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Coupe/Sedan ?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I average about 21-22 MPG per tank with mostly highway driving in my auto coupe. It's been that way since I took delivery about a month and a half ago... no change after break in period for me.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Well to me gas mileage is important when buying a car considering I drive A LOT!!! I have had my G exactly a year a week ago and already have 32K miles on it. I average about 17-18 city is a good average and about 24-25 highway. This is not bad gas mileage at all...13 is very low and they must be driving it like they stole it or something...[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.