Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mom wont tell me how to open it, so i cant drive too long, can someone please tell me how to open it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seriously, i looked all over, maybe its like right in front of me, but i just cant find it, it pisses me off, lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on please tell me, she is gonna let me drive today.. =D she even hid the owners manual so i cant read it, ;'(

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
This is too funny! Someone else might tell you, killer, but I'm not gonna mess with mom! She clearly doesn't want you screwin' around.

By the way, welcome to the board. [cheers]

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
think of it this way, what if i run out of gas, then i'll be screwed, and I'm bound to find out anyway, can you please just help me out.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Hahahah that is too funny. Welcome to the board! I too will leave this one alone...don't mess with mom's. [lol]

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Sport

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
You can read the owners manual, or you can push the front edge of the door in. The doors have to be unlocked to do that. The door locks is what locks it shut.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
push what, where?? i cant find it, lol, this prolly sounds sooo stupid. Well, I thought people here would be kind enough to help me, and so far there have been 3-4 posts and no help. =(

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by killercut

push what, where?? i cant find it, lol, this prolly sounds sooo stupid. Well, I thought people here would be kind enough to help me, and so far there have been 3-4 posts and no help. =(
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ok so you push IN on the right side of the gas cover. Nothing more to it. JUST PUSH IN!!!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by killercut

hahaha, r u serious, is that how you open it? lol, damn, i must be stupid. lol

You said it, not us!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Apply pressure to the left side of the gas door and it will spring open.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Ok so you push IN on the right side of the gas cover. Nothing more to it. JUST PUSH IN!!!

Is the gas cover on the driver side of the sedan? It is on the passenger side of the coupe, so we have to push in the left side of the gas cover...

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Is the gas cover on the driver side of the sedan? It is on the passenger side of the coupe, so we have to push in the left side of the gas cover...

Sorry meant to say left side...LEFT SIDE MAN...come on just PUSH IN THE LEFT SIDE!!! hehe [:D]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Mom is going to be so disappointed with you guys. [:D]

·
Registered
2 Posts
<font size="6"></font id="size6"><font face="Book Antiqua"></font id="Book Antiqua">[banghead]

dude push the door in but the car has to be unlocked the gas door and no more drugs for you

·
Registered
818 Posts
KillerC...I bet you're a big-time hacker...Take another hit, man...[smoking]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts