Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a new vehicle, and of course AWD is heavily influencing my decisions. I am still undecided, but I have been into getting an STI for a while, the only problem is the price for the model I want.
Then I discovered the G35x, specifically the 2005 which is in my price range ($24,000 or so).

The only thing of concern is that I was really hoping for a Manual car. So my question is:

Is it possible to swap a Manual transmission into a 2005 G35x? I know "Anything is possible with enough money", but I am asking realistically.

Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
i agree!! infiniti's AWD is not that great anyhow IMO.
I wouldn’t say “not great”. Just situational. I’ve been driving vehicles equipped with the attesa e-ts system since I was 13. And feel it’s only gotten better after all these years of r&d. That said, most people I’ve met or communicated with that feel it is a lackluster system either don’t know how to throw around such a heavy car or are trying to drive it like it’s an evo or imp with adjustable center difs and active yaw control. Don’t treat the vehicle like every corner is part of a rally circuit. Drive it how it’s meant to be driven... a grip machine that lets you keep attacking a corner after you push the rear tyres passed their limits

1 - 6 of 6 Posts