Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Semi,

I just spent a week in Phoenix and I did not see one G35 sedan nor coupe. It seems you are in exclusive territory down there!! [clapper]

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I live in Arlington Texas, and I think I can count the number of coupes I've seen on one hand. I've seen quite a few more sedans, but not too many![rockon]
-Savage-

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I see sedans all the time, but I rarely see other coupes and I live down the street from the dealership. There's actually several sitting in the lot of the Scottsdale dealership and they've been there for nearly a month if anyone is waiting for one.

Once in a blue moon, in the parking lots of richer shopping centers and restaurants, I'll see another but I think that's happened maybe two or three times.

Here's hoping it stays this way for a while...

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
as surprising as it might sound, the coupes are also fairly rare in southern california. I would have thought there would be a lot more on the streets by now.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yeah not the case down here in Houston. I live in the West side of Houston and I see coupes daily. At least one a day usually...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Still see one coupe every 3 - 4 days in Miami
Sedans are about one every 1 - 2 days

Amazingly, I thought Miami would explode with the G35s when they came out but there is still a waiting list in Miami for the coupes.

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
24 Posts
Chaz, that's probably me you're seeing. I drive to the Galleria area daily. On average, I usually see a coupe every 2-3 days in the downtown area.

6MT Coupe - Diamond Graphite - everything but nav

1 - 7 of 7 Posts