Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for aftermarket parts for my G35, especially the Grill, Headlights, Taillights, Exhaust tips, and Wheels. Any suggestions from you gang? Any help or pointers to trusted resources would be appreciated.

Many thanks!! Fantigua [bowdown]

Ren

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Stillen is one of the most popular aftermarket providers for performance and cosmetic parts together. They support Nissan and Infiniti vehicles very strongly. Check them out!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I am mainly lloking for any type of body mods for the car.
Especially the grill and spoiler. I prefer duck tail spoilers over
wings, they are too "add on looking". There are a few sites in
California that have some pretty cool stuff for 350 Z's, so I am hoping
some of this will work on the G...

Ren

·
Registered
11 Posts
i would either get a custom job done..
or wait til someone acknowledgable comes out with a kit.
such as Nismo.
Lets see what happens

-----------------------
G35 coupe
6MT
Diamond Graphite
Aero
Navi
aka "Da Works!"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am really interested in any body mods / kits and aftermarket grilles. Has anyone seen anything out there yet? I know, I am impatient. I just want to differentiate my ride from the rest out there. They are popping up everywhere here in the Chicago market.

[bowdown]

Ren

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by fantigua They are popping up everywhere here in the Chicago market.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Are you talking about Coupes or Sedans?
Where are you in Chicago?
I've seen lots of Sedans but only a few Coupes.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by fantigua

I am really interested in aftermarket grilles. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I though the factory grill is one of the most attractive things about the car. [werd]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
18 Posts
I agree with xzellerate!!

FSM - anyone need / want?

2003 G35SC 6MT - Black on Black

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by b3ar

i would either get a custom job done..
or wait til someone acknowledgable comes out with a kit.
such as Nismo.
Lets see what happens

-----------------------
G35 coupe
6MT
Diamond Graphite
Aero
Navi
aka "Da Works!"

BEAR (b3ar) could you please make that sig a little bit smaller? one of the things that we members enjoy about using this forum is the small indiscrete sigs. I think that you could fit all of that stuff in one line... or go for two if you want... but using 6 lines just so you can dalk about "Da Works" may be just a little unnecessary.

"p3ac3"

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
1 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RedefinedG35

Fantigua how about something easy and cheap, clear corners i think that makes a little diffrence don't you think? well heres the link www.japanparts.com or www.strictlyz.com

Representing Redefined Customs in Birmingham, AL

dont listen to this guy, he cant even drive his own car, i saw him at the races at midnight madness and he kept missing 2nd gear. i mean come on man, your best time was an eleven or somthin

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ace14TurboRSX

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RedefinedG35

Fantigua how about something easy and cheap, clear corners i think that makes a little diffrence don't you think? well heres the link www.japanparts.com or www.strictlyz.com

Representing Redefined Customs in Birmingham, AL

dont listen to this guy, he cant even drive his own car, i saw him at the races at midnight madness and he kept missing 2nd gear. i mean come on man, your best time was an eleven or somthin

Running an 11 is slow?

·
Registered
869 Posts
1/8th mile I assume...

Regardless, how do you judge a post about clear corners basing it on someone who has little experience at the track?

me = confused

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
'03.5 6MT Sedan | Brilliant Silver/Graphite | Premium | Aero | Heated Seats | Nismo CAI | Tein FLEX

1 - 15 of 15 Posts