Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Welcome, lude.

That sounds about right. Depending on your area though, there may be some dealerships who have coupes that aren't already allocated. They don't stay on the lots long though.

Good luck.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yep, that sounds about right. Mine was ordered in March, I will get it this next week. As was stated above, you might find one to your liking in a dealer's inventory and save a bit of a wait. I know my dealer has 11 coupes on the lot right now, including a red 6mt.[^]

2003 G35C6mt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yup the wait sucks, but it will be worth it! I ordered my Coupe at the end of April, but missed the 2003 run and had to wait for the 2004. So I will be waiting till the end of August best case, but most likely receive it in Mid September.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for my 6MT Capri G35. Driving my SVT for the mean time.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Still a 3 month wait in Miami......Unbelievable how this car still is so much in demand. Shows you how sweet the car really is. Its going to make Car and Drivers Ten best this year for sure.... Nice work Infiniti [:D]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone who experienced the april/may production failure, please contact me regarding this situation. Possible legal actions are being discussed as well as some incentives/rebates some like myself are supposed to receive. There are supposedly ~349 of you out there, please contact me [email protected]. Please do not use this forum for this issue though(it's a great forum for everything else), we do not want any confidential info going out to the public, or anything that might hinder Infiniti remediation. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.