Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early this morning I raced my parents FX45 in my G35 coupe. At the begining form zero I was ahead by at least three cars. Then on the freeway we both downshifted at 90 mph and that was the real battle. The FX was very close to the point that we were going side by side until we both decided to slow down at 135 mph. Guys I love the infiniti's and I think that they got a lot of power to play with..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is ur coupe auto or manual ?

On the way:2004 6mt coupe/black on black/aero/premium/sport

·
Registered
427 Posts
wow i would ahve expected the FX45 to rip u a new one from off the line and then as the cars get goin for u to come around just cuz of the torque and displacement. Impressive results.

2003 G35C / 6mt / LR & Willow Leather / Nav / Premium / Aero / ETA 5 Months, Maybe 1.5 weeks?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Fwabs

wow i would ahve expected the FX45 to rip u a new one from off the line and then as the cars get goin for u to come around just cuz of the torque and displacement. Impressive results.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Since most people are running in the low to mid 6's, this was to be expected. It weighs significantly more.

Since you're driving an auto, I'm going to write this off as not being able to specify the proper gear for high rev accelleration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts