Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
I think I have to change my yes answer to No answer for you.
I used to have a honda accord and I got it up to 135 . and it ws stock.
the reason why i got my G35 is because I have already stopped driving like that. If you are thinking abt this kidna stuff, it is not a good idea for u to buy a G35. especially a 6mt

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I have to change my yes answer to No answer for you.
I used to have a honda accord and I got it up to 135 . and it ws stock.
the reason why i got my G35 is because I have already stopped driving like that. If you are thinking abt this kidna stuff, it is not a good idea for u to buy a G35. especially a 6mt
I know, im just curious of the top speed.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I think it does about 155 or so, but it really gets slowed down after 120mph...

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
are you the same one who was asking if the G is a good car for a 20 y/o? if so, and you're asking questions like this, NO the G is not a good car for you.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Chill out guys.... Everyone should push their G at least one time to experience it. Let me make it clear I am not encouraging racing or stupid behavior, however in a safe place why not have some fun? I would assume anyone on this site who has gone to the track has taken it well over 100 mph.... Personally I had the chance to go for a drive on a newly built interstate connector in MD right after construction ended before it was open to the public and I pushed well up past 125 MPH or so, and the G still had some room left in her...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Guys relax. Its a legit question. The OP never asked where or when people did this.

OP, I think the official number from Infiniti is 155 MPH before you hit the speed limiter. Of course you can remove it but whats the point? I don't think anyone would actually get to that speed anyways, even on a track.

I don't know how old the OP is but I pretty sure everyone who had/has a sports car has at least once in their life pushed it to the limit. (or close)

Just don't be careless and be safe. It IS Dangerous ;)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
The fastest i did on my Gc is 155 156. 3am after work at the toll road and a very clear path! first and last TIME!

1 - 20 of 224 Posts