Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so here it goes. I'm currently working on a 07 G35 coupe for a buddy and he locked it up. So I found him a replacement for 700$ but it had its own problems. But he also had a complete G37 donor car that is unmolested and he wants me to do the swap. My question is what needs to be done ive done hundreds of American made muscle cars and trucks those are easy. He won't take no for an answer because looking at them it seems the only difference is the dual intake. Does the G35 intake not work or fit or what are my options. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
23 Posts
ok so here it goes. I'm currently working on a 07 G35 coupe for a buddy and he locked it up. So I found him a replacement for 700$ but it had its own problems. But he also had a complete G37 donor car that is unmolested and he wants me to do the swap. My question is what needs to be done ive done hundreds of American made muscle cars and trucks those are easy. He won't take no for an answer because looking at them it seems the only difference is the dual intake. Does the G35 intake not work or fit or what are my options. Thank you in advance
LS1 swap... yes I know it's blasphemy here, but the swap kits make it relatively easy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts