Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I approach the big 1000 mile mark on my sexy beast of a G35 Coupe, all hell is going to break loose on the streets of South FLA, I have decided to introduce a thread where we can all input or list of cars that we, Proud G35 Owners, have slaughtered [hammer] on the highways and bi-ways of North America. There are going to be a few extremely rare times when we will unfortunately be beaten..,[:(!]but lets not worry about that right now.[:D] Lets all introduce the types of cars that we have challenged or who have challenged us, where we can proudly put them to bed as being beaten up silly.[thmsup]

Here We Go.....[:p]
Let me start by saying I slaughtered a :

Lexus IS300 - without even going over 4500RPM [lol]

Finally !! | 2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

Here We Go.....[:p]
Let me start by saying I slaughtered a :

Lexus IS300 - without even going over 4500RPM [lol]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey Craig,

Let me be the first to say RACING FORUM, and congrats!

[dunce]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
GS300, SC300 (fully built), 350Z, Camaro IROC-Z (Probably blown head gaskets [lol]), and I can't remember the rest... maybe it's the beers i've drank tonight... [cheers]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where in South Florida?

...I'm in Boca Raton and have a

6MT Black/Graphite Coupe Premium Aero

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by cry havok

Where in South Florida?

...I'm in Boca Raton and have a

6MT Black/Graphite Coupe Premium Aero
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Cry Havoc, I am in Kendall. Welcome to the board. I have put together several meets in the past, and I'm thinking of doing a big one for next week. Write back if you are interested...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Cry..
Welcome!!!!

South Florida as in Miami / Kendall...[cheers]

Finally !! | 2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey...thanks for teh welcome.

But yeah, if there are any g35 meets I'll be sure to try to go.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome again.

2003.5 6MT Black/Graphite Coupe Premium Aero

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah Baby!!!![:D][:D][:D]

2003 Nissan 350Z....[clapper]

Saturday..2PM US1 and Bird Road...Winds Calm N5, 89 Degrees F Traffic - Moderate.

Close but I got his ass between 3rd and 4th Gear....[jump2]

What a great feeling isn't it?[cheers]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Cry, we had a meet on this past Saturday in the Bank Of America of the Muvico plaza in Hollywood. You must of missed my posts on the "Clubs" forum. I had 2 guys from Boca show up. All the coupes and some sedans couldn't make it, but we had a blast on the highway with 5 sedans cruising and doing some fun "maneuvering". I got video clips and lot's of pics. Will post when I have time. Call me up so that I can register your cell phone and call you for the next one... Holla back!

XL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts