Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we've been planning a G35 meet for awhile and I just wanted to invite the 350z guys/girls as well. Here's the info:

Date: May 31, 2003 (Saturday)
Time: 11 AM

The Block At Orange site is located at the intersection of the I-5 and 22 freeways in the City of Orange:

From LAX: Take 405 South to Hwy 22 East, exit The City Drive left.

From John Wayne Airport: Take 405 N., to 55 .N, to 5 N. Exit Hwy 22 West to The City Drive Exit. Turn left on City Drive.

From Disneyland: Take Katella Blvd. East, to Harbor Blvd South, to Chapman Ave East, to The City Drive.

From Hollywood: Take US 101 South, to I-5 South, to The City Drive exit South

Let's meet by the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (Click on Store Directory)
http://www.blockatorange.com/index2.html

[image]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p7860406275e31a5434843c0b942a0016/fc3a14e1.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Take cameras!!!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
11 Posts
awww crap[:(!]...i have to go to a wedding on that day....bites.
look forward to another date [dunno]

-----------------------
G35 coupe
6MT
Diamond Graphite
Aero
Navi
aka "Da Works!"

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had an awesome time. I think it was about 11 coupes and 2 sedans, good weather, and met a lot of nice ppl.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
[jaw]

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Nice pics [thmsup] Did you guys go anywhere, or just hang out and meet at the parking lot? Looks like you had perfect weather too!

[phatyo]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hot damn!!! All those coupes look SICK together! Do you have bigger pics?[bowdown][phatyo]

1SICKLEX's words and comments do not reflect Lexus corp, ClubLexus nor his mother's.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts