Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why, but that little intersection is my lucky spot I guess. Last night, coming home from my girlfriends house, I stopped at the light before the famous 137th & 88th intersection, and this time a black 350Z pulled next to me. Feeling more confident from my previous racing experience, I took the initiative to rev the motor this time. The guy looked at me and then looked at his passenger and they started talking and looking back and forth. When the light turned green, I darted forward, and after 2 seconds of Nissan VQ sound, the 350Z turned away. Did I get punked out by these guys, or are these G's beginning to gain street respect?

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
This was probably the conversation:

Driver: "Honey, this guy wants to race me"
Wife: "Don't you dare. Yo do it and you'll sleep on the couch tonight"
Driver: "But, but"

[boxing]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

[boxing]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sorry I forgot to mention that the passenger was a guy. [ghey]

[lol]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
That doesn't invalidate the conversion...

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

[boxing]

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA! [lol] Sounds like my fiance...hehe!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

That doesn't invalidate the conversion...

[lol]LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL[lol]

XL

·
Registered
172 Posts
HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:D] [:D] [:D]

oh thats great.....wish it woulda gone through though, woulda liked to know the results =)

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tmartin316

HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:D] [:D] [:D]

oh thats great.....wish it woulda gone through though, woulda liked to know the results =)

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

Tmartin, has already happened. Go to the thread named "You guys wont believe me" in this racing forum... you're in for a treat. [boink]

XL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts