Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it used to be that i would only see one every week, now i average about 1 or 2 per day. and i must say, it looks better every time i see it.[:D]

if Nissan's punk ass ever decides to bring over the twin turbo Skyline GTR, they damn well better base it on the G35 and not that crazy-ugly concept they unveiled at Geneva last year.[:(!]

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint...cause I'm broke." - Anonymous

·
Registered
550 Posts
In Miami,If I see one every 3 days , I'm lucky[cheers]

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

In Miami,If I see one every 3 days , I'm lucky[cheers]

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Amen. Funny enough, I can say the same thing about AK sedans, nonetheless a pearl one. So that means that coupes are even more rare! The only other pearl AK sedan I have seen is the one sitting in South Motors, and it won't sell because of the ugly OZs on it.[lol]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
It's still pretty rare for me to see them here in southern cal... but what's wierd is, when I DO see them, I see them in batches. I'll go a whole week without seeing any, then I'll see 3 in one day!

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Batches? Hmmmm... that gives me a good idea...hey Creig, are you up for putting together a Miami G35 cruise club? Holla back! [boink]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I've only seen like 3 Coupes while driving around in Houston, however I've been seeing more and more Sedans lately. What I haven't seen (other than my own of course) is a Sedan with the Aerodynamic Body Kit. I also haven't seen many Silver Sedans.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
550 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Batches? Hmmmm... that gives me a good idea...hey Creig, are you up for putting together a Miami G35 cruise club? Holla back! [boink]

XL

Whenever you're ready XZ

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Sedans are a lot more common here as well. Still don't see them every day though. Mostly silver, black or desert around here... and I'd say it's about half and half with and without the aero kit.
-Ken

-------
2003 G35C

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live in NJ and I see one every 3 weeks. Because of the scarcity I get a lot of stares and compliments. Nice feeling.[:D]

2003 6MT-Blue, Premium

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Just saw another "batch" yesterday. A sweet-lookin' debadged IP and a BO. I was very picky about the color before I got mine, but now, no matter what color it is, it's a damn nice lookin' car.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C

·
Registered
97 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

XL

Let me know too, I'm in the FTL

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-ClassLet me know too, I'm in the FTL<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey G-Class, did you pass by a restaurant in kendall called "Cuatro Ruedas" the other day? I work out in the gym in the corner and could've sworn I saw a black G with a chrome front plate that read "G-Class"

XL

·
Registered
97 Posts

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-ClassLet me know too, I'm in the FTL<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey G-Class, did you pass by a restaurant in kendall called "Cuatro Ruedas" the other day? I work out in the gym in the corner and could've sworn I saw a black G with a chrome front plate that read "G-Class"

XL
That was me homey!!!

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-ClassThat was me homey!!!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Were you standing in the front outside where the coffee window is? That sure looked like you, with the cellphone on your belt clip & the whole thing lol. Yeah man I work out in Body 2000 in the corner of that same plaza. What a small world! what brings you around Kendall? I think you glanced at my car, but had no idea that it could've been me...

XL

·
Registered
97 Posts

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-ClassThat was me homey!!!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Were you standing in the front outside where the coffee window is? That sure looked like you, with the cellphone on your belt clip & the whole thing lol. Yeah man I work out in Body 2000 in the corner of that same plaza. What a small world! what brings you around Kendall? I think you glanced at my car, but had no idea that it could've been me...

XL

I was prob inside eating, I came down to the MIA to visit and take my grandparents out to dinner. I didn't even notice another G there, but yah, its a small world. what you think of my clear corners?

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I usually see more Sedans than Coupes, but I saw 3 Coupes this weekend and 2 on the way to work this morning (one blue, and the other DG). They sure look sweet, and the drivers always have smiles on their faces.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

I usually see more Sedans than Coupes, but I saw 3 Coupes this weekend and 2 on the way to work this morning (one blue, and the other DG). They sure look sweet, and the drivers always have smiles on their faces.

I saw 8 coupes in the dealer on Friday when I went to wash my car. My salesman told me that 30 had come in all at once, and they had delivered 22 since the morning for orders. Most of them 5AT and only 2 were 6MT. One of those was my friend's new CB/graphite fully loaded 5AT. Quite nice... The coupe definitely needs the rear spoiler to be complete IMO...

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts

The coupe definitely needs the rear spoiler to be complete IMO...

Gotta disagree here, X. I don't think the spoiler helps the coupe. But it does help the sedan. Kinda like that "doggy door" [:D]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey XL,
I was looking out for you at SMI. I was there on Friday chatting with Kris and Steve. They said you were probably going to go by there on that day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts