Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have link(s) to websites related to the G35. It would be nice to see some modded cars or just some cool car pics from the industry. Does anyone know if Japan has the same car overseas or is it called something else?

"Use the Forced Air Induction Luke"
-Jedi

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Nissan's Japan site has a very good skyline section... check it out. You can't read a damn thing, but just click around.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

Nissan's Japan site has a very good skyline section... check it out. You can't read a damn thing, but just click around.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Damn!!! Skyline 350GT huh? That sounds better than G35 in my opinion. I can't read a damn word of Japanese, but I can see the pics....it looks like the Japanese can have the option of TV/DVD???? Odd, considering all the people per space vs the USA. And it looks like you can get the Ray wheels as an option...AND you can get the High beams in HID!!!?
Why did we not get these options? Sad. But oh well, least we got the car.

-Jedi

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C

I've checked the website and found that remote keyfob looks cool, can we actually order it from japan? or do they sell those in northamerica?

·
Registered
19 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jedi

http://www.nismo.co.jp/

-Jedi

It would be nice to see a direct link to the page with the Key Fob...I cant find it with all that stuff going on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts