Registered
316 Posts
Ya, that's pretty lame...

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
40 Posts
ok well I registered and found this:

Had a brief run-in with a new white G35 coupe the other day. The guy came rolling around me, paused momentarily, then hammered the throttle. As the G35 puffed a little exhaust then squatted and shot forward around me, I let him get a slight pull on me then dropped down a gear and reeled him in and passed him. I slowed back down beside him, but the guy wouldn't make eye contact. Oh well at least he had the image down as the G35 coupe is a real looker thats for sure!

that's it. 1 post, no replies. whip-de-do.

2003.5 6MT Black/Graphite Coupe Premium Aero

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'd expect an Evo to beat a G in a race. I'd also expect that I couldn't tollerate the absolute hideousness of the car enough to own one. It's a different culture, these rally sport types. They seem to dig the "quirky" looks of the WRX and the Evo, but I sure don't.

·
Registered
818 Posts
That EVO is one UGLY car!!![crazy]

·
Registered
97 Posts
The evo is quite a great machine... handles well, pretty damn fast (not quite as fast as the STi i don't think, but certainly faster than our G-Coupes), but a great car at that...

but i'd also agree that its looks are... irretrievably vulgar... you can't really pimp out an evo as opposed to our infiniti's...

-no sig this time

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
The Evo is already more pimped out than any car needs to be [:)]
It is a good machine, but I'd never ever ever drive the star of 2 Fast 2 Furious.
I hear they're not selling NEARLY as well as Mitsu expected.

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

·
Registered
550 Posts
The car isnt selling period. The car is selling for invoice in Miami.

It boils down to the US Market opinion. "Why would I want to spend $30,000 on a modified Lancer."

Personally, I know what the car has and the whole background of the Evolution, but its more the non-enthusiasts that are saying that.

AND THE CAR IS UGLY..BUTT UGLY INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. For $30,000, you think they would put in the digital climate control system found on the Japanese Market Ones. The only car maker really doing an amazing job is Nissan. Every car/truck they throw out of their plants are kicking ass. Have you all seen the Quest yet? Talk about SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT.. And its a minivan at that...Great Work Nissan. Your shining!!!!!

[cheers]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Yeah, props to Nissan! A friend of mine just got a Nissan Murano, and she loves it.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Pictures |

·
Registered
818 Posts
It's amazing how they turned that outfit around...Just a few years ago, the company was on it's ass!!!! You have to point to the redesigned Nissan Altima as the turning point...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Amen brother Semi On and craigdred.

The car has a purpose and that is to go fast and handling period. I think only guys who like cars like that get "hard ons" for it. Not the Ladies. They like the G's.

G35 Coupe
6MT DP/W prem, aero, navless

1 - 13 of 13 Posts